chapter-10

Kumar family was sitting in their living room waiting for vishal ...
In the mean time Mrs kumar told them that she liked adwaitha for their vishal as she very sweet and very respecting girl .. Dadi too agreed with her they all waiting for vishal and adwaitha's decision ..

At sharma house too they liked kumar family and vishal too .. They wanted to ask adwaiths about her decision but she refuse to tell them as she had already told them that she wanted them to decide for her ...

Vishal pov

I was sitting here with  my family in sharma house .. Family was quite nice .. Laksh bhaiya sat beside me and we were having some chat .. Laksh bhaiya told me about Anju (details were given in chapter-7 you can refer)
I was touched with his love for his sister ... It was so true .. I thought if her brothers have so much love for her .. How much she will be having for them... They were so proud of her that can been clearly seen in their eyes ...
While talking i got a call from station and its very urgent ..  So i took my excuse to leave but before going i told them i  am sure without looking your sister i am ready to marry her because i can she her your eyes and left for my work .. While going out of the house something caught my attention .. It was a picture of cute girl laughing at something while hugging a person .. While i was observing priya bhabhi came a told me that it was adwaitha's picture with her dad .. Her smile was so beautiful by looking at her it can brought smile on anyone face .. Averting my graze i left the house ..

At police headquater
I reached police headquater and went inside to meet commisioner sir .. Prateek was already present thier
Jai hind sir
Jai hind officer
Have a seat vishal .. Commisioner sir asked me
Thank you sir ..
Vishal we have a information from our sources that Yadav is in Mumbai ..and is planning something big .. We have to find out what he is planning .. He has quite a big gang but still he is increasing his gang that means whatever the plan is its very big and can be very dangerous .. Commisioner sir told me

Ohk .. Sir first we have to put our men in his gang so that we could know about his plan .. But before that we have to trace his location ..

I still dont understand why cant we arrest him when we have proof against him sir told prateek ..

Commisioner sir told Because he is supported by big politician and we cant do anything that why this information is limit to three of us only ..
Ohk sir we will do our best .. I will personaly go to mumbai for investigation ...

I am also coming with you man prateek told me ..

Ohk officers you have my permission
. you may go now

Thanku sir

Jai hind sir

Jai hind officers

Before we took our leave commisioner sir asked me so vishal did you liked the girl ??

Hun i am not surprised as  i know dad had already told you sir ..
No sir  but before i could see her you  called me for the meeting

Sorry vishal but it was urgent

I know sir ..
We left the office
Prateek - so my friend did you liked the girl ???
Vishal- are you deaf did you not heard what told inside
Prateek - but why i have this feeling that you have something in your mind..
Vishal - yeah .. Her family was very good they were very simple middle class .. And most importantly they love her so much .. His brother told me about her ..
Prateek - why brother ?? Were was she ??
Vishal - she was not present their .. Her family told that she had went to office and returned yet ..
Prateek - what a girl .. Boy went to see her and she was not thier .. Any ways what her name ??
Vishal - adwaitha
P - ohk so are you plannig to see her again ??
V - no i dont think so
P- why ?? You have not met her yet and you decided to reject her
V - no i didn't meant that
P- so ??
V - i mean if my family is ohk with her then its fine with me
P - what are to telling man you cant be serious .. You have to spend life with her not your family .. I mean they will be spending but think .. Are you getting what i am trying to say ..
V - i got you .. You my family will choose best for they know my choice better than me ..
P - ohk but still you should met her before taking any decision ...
V - i 'll think about it ..
With that i left for home .. But that smile was imprinted in my mind .. When she was so beautiful at her childhood how she might be looking now .. .. Why i am thinking like this i mentaly asked myself ..

When i went home  my whole family was sitting at living room i went and joined them .. Mom asked me about my work .. I told her that nothing just duty call mom
Ohk vishal what is your decision about marriage now dad asked me
Dad did you all liked her is asked them
Mom and dadi had a smile on their face and i got thier answer
Dad told me that he already liked her and her family ..
Ohk dad then its a yes from my side ..

But vishal you had not met her yet before taking decision you met her first then decide mom told me ..
No mom i trust you all .. Till today you all have took decision for me and now also i want you all to decide.. With that i left them and went to my room ..

Hey guys thank you for votting .. And please share your let me know what you all think about it whether good or bad all are welcome ..

So what you think vishal took right decision or he should she her first and then decide  ???

Please share your views .... I am waiting for your reply ...
Thank you soooo muchhhh love you all friends ...