chapter -16

Hey guys you were all awesome and many of you have guessed correct answer i am giving their names and then i 'll tell you the name of winner .
@swanthana
@samuduswarika
@mariadracula
@coloursofworld
@sancheetaagarwal
***********************
And the winner is @coloursofworld she was the first to anwers right and rest of you have also done well ..

And special thanks to @justlovenovels , @nidhiichawla ,@cutiejyoti ,@isabelle they are the constant supporter thank you guys .....

************************************
Prateek asked jyoti were are the shoes before giving her sagun she signalled towards Adwaitha . he turned to her and asked her so in response she raised her lehnga a little upto her ankle with a cute innocent face ..

Everyone was shocked to see were the shoes were some where controlling their laugh because shoes were worn by none other than our bride herself ..
Laughter and clapping was heard in the hall ...

She blushed due to all eyes on her even Vishal was too amused by her stunt ...

It was Prateek's turn to tease them ..

Prateek : oye shit man we were searching the house for your shoes and they are with your wife only .. Now you go and take your shoes yourself from her ..

Jyoti : Haan jiju take your shoes from her only .

Vishal : oh so if i have to take my shoes myself then why will i give you sagun sali sahiba ??

Adwai : why not that their right it was only for hiding your shoes na ..
Vishal was mesmerised by her sweet voice and innocent look ..

Vishal : so you want me to bend down and take my shoes from your feets .. I dont. Mind ..

His comment made her blush she nodded her as no in response ..

Adwai : no need for that i'll give it to you myself ..

She removed the shoes and gave it to her as she was moving back her leg got tangled in her lehnga and she lost her balance but before she could fall Vishal caught her arms and helped her to stand up ..

Prateek : easy their bhabhi we cant afford if you get injured on your wedding

Jyoti : hey mister when jiju is their nothing can cause her any harn right jiju she moved towards vishal.

Vishal wink at her ..

Prateek : oh hello you cheater ... My bhabhi is much stronger then you think right bhabhi ..

He moved where Adwai was standing and took her hands ..

Prateek : welcome bhabhi to our family ..

How dare you all left me alone they heard a sweet voice from behind which was none other than our angle . she came to them and stood folding her hands in front of her chest with a angry look ..

Adwai bend down to her level

Adwai : hey Angle why are you angry ??

Angle : how do you know my name ??

Anju : it was obvious na because you are looking like an angle only ... She touched her cheek lovingly .
Angle gave her smile and hugged her tightly and kissed her cheeks .  

Everyone was shocked because it was very hard to come closure to angle that easily ...

Angle : bhaiya what will i call her ???
Prateek : bhabhi angle she is vishal bhais wife na ..