chapter -25

Vishal pov ;

I went to  purchase a gift for my girlfriend cum wife .. Prateek too joined me to help me in selecting a gift for her .. We searched the whole mall for 3 hours but couldn't find a single gift for her ... We both were hungry so went to grab something to eat..

Vishal (v) - i cant belive we didn't  a single gift for her ...

Prateek (p) - bhabhi is special and deserve the best ..

V - yeah .. But what  we will do know ??
P - what type of husband you are who dont know about his wife choice ??

V - you are telling like i am married for years .. Only in a week is it possible to know about her choice that to in between so many rituals and all ...

P - hmm ... Its ohk don't worry when you have a smart friend like me you don't to take tension ..

V - yeah that the problem

P - hey do you have the number of her friend what was her name yaar that chipkali (lizard) who was sticking to bhabhi like glue ???

V - shut up dude whats your problem?? she is,a nice girl yaar .. Her name is Jyoti ..

P - whatever .. So you have her number ??

V- hmm i think i have let me check it ..yep i got it ... Here is her number ..

P - good now call her and ask her help ..
V - ohk ..
Hello !!! Is this Jyotis number ??
Other - yeah who is this ??
V - hey its me Vishal your JiJu ..
O - hey jiju .. Is everything fine?? I mean you have called me is thier a,reason ??
V - yeah . Actually i need a little help from you ..
O - sure ..
V - can you tell me about likes and dislike of your friend ??
O - she like simple things and  her choice are simple .. Is their something special ??
V - no.. Yes i am taking her out on a date ..so i wanted to gift her something .. But don't about her choice ..
O - oh .. You can gift her something special like a sign of her love which will always remind her about you and she can keep it with her always ..

V - ohk i got it thank you dear ...

O - hey jiju one more thing if you dont mind try to give her a normal simple date and avoid to take her to any fancy place because she dont like that at all ...

V -  sure sali sahiba ( sister-in-law) ...

P - always keep on put her nose in every matter can't she keep quite like we dont know how to  arrange a date chipkali ..

O - oye you stupid monkey its between me and my jiju keep your running nose out of it ..

P - what did you just called me ??

O - you are deaf too i didn't knew it .. Sorry next time i'll give it in writing

V - enough guys please concentrate on the topic will you ??

O - tell him he is distrubing our topic ..

V - ohk ... Thank you dear bye talk to you later ...

O - bye jiju ...

P - thank god ... Such a egoistic girl ...

V - oye she is your bhabi's best friend ..
P - but bhabhi is not like that..

V - come i got a perfect idea for her gift ..
P - what idea yaar ??
V - arey you come na ..

We went to the jewellery shop to purchase a special gift for her .. When we went their the sales lady ask me what i would like to purchase ??
So i told her about my idea she showed me various sample but nothing caught my attention yet then a item which is in display window caught my attention so i ask her to show she brought it for me it was so beautiful just made for her only i thought .....
We purchased it and came out of the shop its already afternoon so we check out list of arrangement we did and it is very short ....
I am so nervous what if she dont like my gift and the date .. I dont know why i am so nervous come on i am police officer i face so my dangerous situation everyday this is just a date .. I went with prateek to his house and changed into jeans and shirt and rolled the sleeves upto my elbow and left its upper botton open ... I hope it goes well ....