chapter-22

Adwai pov ;

When i woke up i felt a warm thing beside me i snuggle closer to it and i felt someone pulled me closer to the warmth .. Then i felt a finger on my nose and lips i opened my eyes and saw a pair of chocolate colour eyes looking at me it was none other than my husband .. I asked him what raising my eye brow ..

He came closer to my ears and spoke goodmorning ..

Morning ji i too replied ..

Uh hmm not like this biwi he told me ..

Then how ?? I asked him in return ..

I want a morning kiss biwi he wishpered in my ear ..

I hide my  face in his chest and heard him laughing ... I tried to get up but he pulled me again towards him ..

Leave na its already late mummy ji might be waiting for me  i pleaded

They know we are  newly married couple and they are still behaving like a newly married pair after 30 years of their marriage so how can they expect us early   he replied

I was shocked hearing his words like i cant really belive that he is speaking so boldly  about his parents .. I was looking at him with wide eyes

What ?? You really dont belive me ??  He asked me ..

I have no words to reply ..

Ohk just wait for somedays you will know ..  They are worst then the new couple ..He told me .

I nodded my head in response ..

And again tried to get up he is not ready to leave me yet ..

Vishal ji chodona please .. Dekhona late hora hai please .. I gave him most innocent look which work on my brothers i hope on him too ...

Ohk biwi your looks are really killer now i am leaving you but i will definately take it from before the end of the day .. He challenged me ..

Is this a challenge my dear hubby ?? I asked ..

Yeap my dear wife ..  He replied ..

Ohk then we will see ..  I too replied boldly and get down from the bed ..

And went towards the cupboard to take out my clothes and went inside washroom to take bath ..

After a nice shower i went inside the closet to wear my saree ..and came out to put on my jwellery..

I saw my husband slept again so i went near mirror and started wearing my bangels then , earings and a goldchain around my neck .. I never remove my mangalsutra as its a symbol of a married girl ..my mom always told me that the mangalsutra , toe ring , bangels i should always wear so i am just following that ..

I did my hair in half clutch and left them open and applied moisturiser on my face and body .. I went near the window to remove the curtains and heard grooning from my husband and saw him putting a pillow over his face i smiled and went out of the room ..

When i came down i saw mummyji and papaji both were standing in the kitchen .. When i went near i saw papaji was making tea and mummy ji was standing their when she saw me she asked me to come inside ..

Goodmorning mummyji , goodmorning papaji  i wished them ..

Goodmorning beta ..  They wished me

Kumar ji i dont like when she call me mummyji .. Mummy ji told to papaji ..

Me too wifey .. Papaji replied ..