chapter - 34

Please ignore typing errors and grammetical errors too my dear readers 🙏🙏🙏👼👼👼 have a nice time ...... And MERRY CHRISTMAS IN ADVANCE TO ALL MY DEAR FRIENDS .. HOPE YOUR ALL DEARMS COME TURE .. I ALREADY GOT MY CHRISTMAS GIFT AND IT IS AWESOME ........😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚👌👌👌👌

They were all busy in deciding what to do next Rohan thought to talk to vishal but Adwai stopped him saying not to disturb him as he is busy with training . Aman asked them to join him as they all are going to find out about Mr. Khan why did he choose their firm ? what are his intention ? lets go I know someone who can help us . three of them moved out to complete their mission and as a team everyone knows they are the best .......

Here vishal was busy in doing his task busy in hacking the government server Prateek his good in decoding the codes and vishal is expert in analysis the data's and server accounts location .. and the rest of the two members very busy in collecting the id and details related to the organization they have distributed the task very wisely and within the limited time they found the code and prateek started decoding and within next few minutes they successfully hacked the government site before the completion of their prescribed time limit ...their head congratulated them on achieving the task...

Vishal came back to his room along with prateek to freshen up its already dinner time when they came from the field.. But vishal was in no hurry to go for dinner because he has something more important than that to do.. He called his friend to know about the work he has given him .. He told him that his Anju has visited him but there was a problem as there was no detail available about that client with the department but the return details are showing him something else and it seems something not wrong with the person .. Vishal told him to find out as much as he can till he return from the training.. He became tensed after knowing everything.. But he is very confident that he will not allow any harm come to his family and his jaan he will make sure of it ..

At night

Vishal called Adwai to talk as usual .....

Vishal : hello jaan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adu : hi vishal ji

V : how was Ur day ???

A : it was good . what about u ??

V : u hmm it was good as usual we have completed our task before time .. did you meet my friend about whom I have told you ???

A : yeah .. he helped me a lot thank u .

V : hey no need to say thanks after all I am your hubby and its my responsibility to help you . so what did you find out ????

A : nothing and leave this matter and tell me did you had Ur dinner ????

V : yeah .. and you know it that whether you tell me or not I am going to find out myself so their is no need of you to hide anything from me jaan

A : I am not hiding anything vishal ji .. I don't want to disturb you as you have your work and I don't want to burden you anymore its nothing new for me I will handle it and Aman and Rohan are also their to help me and if something goes wrong I will tell you my self ohk

V : as your wish I don't want to force you but promise me you will tell me everything if something goes wrong ??

A : I promise ..

V : ohk .. what are you doing now ????

A : talking with you

V : so did you missed me ???