"I know what you were saying but I don't agree to your terms... I don't agree to be the father of this child and don't be able to tell him or her that I'm his/her father!" exclaimed James with such a passion that it stopped her short for a moment. She didn't expect for him to show this kind of interest in them.

But even if he was showing a side of himself she didn't know, she was getting angry, really angry, he should have told her before they actually do it, it was her baby her decision. "Since when your parental vein grew so much James?!" The air knotted in her throat the moment she watched him looking at her with a hurt expression.

His voice turned deathly serious as he said "The moment my best friend decided she needed my help to get pregnant" He took a deep breath "I will help you Naddie, but I wouldn't reject or let you unacknowledged my rights over our child"

"Why now James?!" said Nadine as she began to pace around the room. "You should have told me before! I will have never..."

"Are you saying you prefer to sleep with anyone else as long as they were willing to resign to their parental rights?" James asked deathly serious.

"As a matter of fact Yes!" Nadine said as she threw a hand in the air and began again her walk around the room. He moved so fast she didn't have time to react, she just felt the moment he hugged her from behind and encircled her waist in his strong arms.

He pressed her more firmly to him and whispered in her ear. "Tell me Naddie, do you remember what we did last night in that bed?" His breath was caressing her skin and a shiver ran down her back, he must have noticed because he pressed her more firmly to his body. "Do you remember that first time, the way we kissed, the way I ran my hands over your body" He began to move his hands over her body in slow sensual circles, a repeat of what happened last night, her legs were beginning to fail her from the anticipation. "How it felt when I touched you there." He didn't wait for an answer and cupped her there, his fingers pressing her core, caressing it slowly.

Nadine closed her eyes and let her head rest in his shoulder as he kept the provocative caress. When the pressure began to become too much she tried to grab his hand to move it away but she couldn't do it. It felt so good, she has never felt this good, she should stop him but suddenly she found herself squirming under his caress silently begging for more. She knew this had to stop and she tried to bring some sense into his brain "James, we should stop, this is not right..."

"Who says it's not right Naddie?" said James as he began to kiss her neck. "This morning when we made love for the third time; you were more than willing, why not again, what is different now?" He looked for the opening in the front of her improvised blanket dress making his way to her wet core. She moaned the moment his fingers caressed her hot skin, this was not right but it felt so good. "Do you remember how we made love slowly with the sun rising, just the two of us enjoying the moment, you were so hot and slick just like you are now..." He moved his hand to cup her breast, increasing the heat accumulating in the pit of her stomach as a low moan escaped her. She heard him hiss as he urgently said "Oh God, Nadine I need you again." He didn't wait for an answer, he just tore the sheet away from her body, cupping her breast skin to skin, kissing her neck, sucking hard, marking her as his hand keep her on the very edge but never letting her go.

"James, we shouldn't be doing this" She gasped when his fingers pushed into her core and she fought for air, it felt so sinful he was still fully dressed behind her and she totally naked, and a willing partner in all this madness.

"Do you need an excuse Naddie?" said James as he stopped kissing her and pressed his lips to her ear, she couldn't answer him. She really didn't know. "I will give you an excuse, if that is what you need." He wrapped an arm around her waist as he pushed her back forward with his free hand "Put your hands on the desk." She did as he asked, feeling totally exposed as he stood between her legs. "Good Girl"