Wayne's party

Ittalic - Mind Link

------------------
Mount Justice
-Living Room

The team getting ready with their outfit at the Cave for the party. Connor is having trouble with his bowtie before Megan helping him. Megan with his human form, caucasian skin and red hair, wear a short green dress while Artemis wearing a short red dress. Connor, Kaldur and Wally are wearing a black suit with a bowties. Robin is sipping an apple juice from juice box, still wearing his Robin suit.

Kaldur raise his eyebrow, "Robin, aren't you coming with us?" He looks at the Robin who is still in the fighting outfit.

"I'm coming, but I'll be somewhere you'll never know" He continue to sips.

"Oh yeaaahhh right, he can't come showing himself while wearing that mask as a disguise. Hahaha" Wally laugh while pointing to Robin. Robin groans.

"And he didn't give out his name for him to socialize" Artemis snickers.

Robin finish his juice before he throw it to the bin far away from the living room before he speak, "Excuseee me, I've been socializing with different person and has been under disguise in a mission before. Just that, now you guys are with me in the mission, I dont think I would giving out my secret identity easily" he then laugh a bit,

"Besides, I'm feeling so whelmed for a big party~"

Wally huffed, "Show off!"

--------------
WAYNE'S PARTY
-A PARK AT THE WAYNE ENTERPRISE'S BUILDING

Megan turn on her mind link and connect to the team, "Everyone can hear me?"

"Yes"
"I am"

"So, where are you, Boy Wonder?"  Kid Flash looks around while he is arm locked with Artemis during the disguise. They are at the buffet and Kid Flash is holding a plate of cake.

"Somewhere you won't thought I would be. We didn't come to eat, KF" said Robin in his mind link. He was nowhere to be seen.

"Dudeeee, how did you know?! Ow-"  he got jabbed on his rib by Artemis, "FOCUS, BAYWATCH!" Artemis whispered with her stern voice.

"Hey Artemis!" A male voice come from the crowds before a young teen guy, with a raven hair combed nicely and a shiny blue eyes, waving at Artemis.

"Errrr, who's that?" Kid Flash asked while points.

"What's wrong?" Kaldur asked
"A classmate" reply Artemis.
"Don't blow our cover"

"Fancy meeting you here, Artemis and your friend?" The raven guy raise his hand for a handshake and Artemis shook his hand.

"Yes, this is umm.. a distant relative of mine. Fortunately he come to Gotham today, and Mr Wayne invited me since I'm under his scholarship and, I hope you don't mind if I bring him today" She said, begin to introduce Wally to the raven haired guy.

"Why do you need his permission to come to the party? It's not his-" asked Wally before he got cut in his reality

"I don't mind at all, I'm sure Bruce wouldn't mind if some people walks in. I'm Richard John Grayson. Nice to meet you, urmm..??" The raven haired guy raise his hand to Kid Flash for a handshake and KF shook it before he giving out his name,

"Wally. Wait- you're Richard Grayson? Oh wait!! You're the famous Richard Grayson!!" Wally almost scream before he got jab again by Artemis ,"Behave, Baywatch!!"