My Best Friend's Boyfriend (BoyxBoy)

(BoyxBoy)

I guess I can't really call him my boyfriend. I have know this guy since I was born. I call it love, but I didn't always think it was. I thought I simply looked up to him. He always got the girls, and he was actually interested in them. I on the other hand am not. I never was. I was interested in him. When he told me he lost his virginity I didn't talk to him for weeks afterwards. Ok. It was more like a few days, but it felt like weeks. I'm not dating him now. I still haven't even told him that I like him. I guess you could say that I'm scared. I don't want to be rejected. I don't want to lose him forever.

"Hey man!!" Allen screams. He slings an arm around my shoulders. I groan. He always gets drunk at parties. But the main question I have here is, who drinks at an Easter party? Do Easter parties even exist? I guess they do, since we are at one right now.

Everyone is having a good time. Girls are dirty dancing with guys, and some are even leaving to go to the rooms in which they will have some fun in. Allen takes his arm from around me and follows a girl onto the dance floor. Why is anyone even having this kind of party on Easter? Isn't Easter to celebrate Christ's Resurrection? I guess not since all this party seems to be celebrating is Man's Erection.

I scowl at Allen. It always hurts the most when we go to parties together. He always tries to get in bed with the hottest girl there. He doesn't even send me a second glance. Maybe if I was a girl then he would look at me with those eyes. I lean against the wall, and study him.

Allen is the God of our school. He is by far the best looking. He is British, but the accent only comes out when he wants to get the girls. His hair is always perfectly tousled, and it's the deepest shade of brown. His eyes are celestial pools of gold, and I have no clue how he got golden eyes. What gene pool gives you golden eyes? His body is everything I want. Allen is tall, and fit. His shoulders are extremely broad, and our football coach wants him on the team just for those shoulders. You can see the outlines of his six pack through any shirt. He is also the perfect shade, his skin is so tan!

Allen is everything I'm not. I can't even be considered broad. And my stomach is flat, not taunt with rippling muscles. I'm scrawny, and I can't even be considered tall by any stretch of the imagination, which I have a lot of. My hair is black, and I'm extremely pale. If you're wondering I'm know as the weird Emo kid at our school

I sometimes even wonder why Allen keeps me as a friend. I am Emo, and he is the Lacrosse jock. I guess it is because he was home schooled all of Elementary and Middle. That is also how he kept his British accent. I was his only friend all of those years, but know we are both in public High School. Allen lost his virginity within the first two months of Freshman year. I haven't lost it yet. I'm still waiting to tell him how I feel.

I watch Allen dance with Mary, one of the hottest girls in our school. He whispers something into her ear. Her face brightens up and she takes his hand, and leads him off the dance floor. Mary is, in a nice way to say things, a loose person. She lets any guy in through her front or back door. I'll leave it up to you to figure out what I mean. She has to be riddled with STDs by now. I step towards them. There is no way I am going to let him go into one of the separate rooms with her.

"Allen, hey buddy!! You aren't looking too hot. I think you drank too much man! If you weren't drunk then you would have known better than to go near Mary." I say innocently. I wrap an arm around his waist and pull him away from her. He gives me a befuddled look. Mary puffs her cheeks and stamps her foot. I guess I implied that she is a slut too heavily. Allen struggles as I pull him away and towards the door by the waist. I on the other hand savor the feeling of his body against mine.