Dusty Genocide

I research the different AUs I am going to put into this story, so some information might be missing, or messed up, or personalities might be messed up, forgive me, I will try to re-read and fix anything so don't hesitate to fix my mistakes or let me know some facts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"how'd you get in here."

The voice repeated as I looked at the bones that now pin my limbs. I felt no pain, I felt no fear from this, such emptiness when you once felt emotion is just strange. I looked to the source of the voice I found one; of the many, Sanses. I did a little research about the multiple AUs fans created from the original, this one I recognized as Geno Sans, a sans that injected himself with liquid determination then died by Charas' hand and got glitched into the save screen and was stuck here alone. "I walked here." I spoke dully "you expect me to believe that? this place is a void of sorts... humans don't just walk in." He finished looking down at me, it was taller than I originally thought, that or its just my child size. "I can sorta teleport into different dimensional plains. I made a miss step and ended up here." I looked at him with a blank expression "humans have no such ability." He retorted, his eye socket lit up as he lifted his arm "time for you to have a bad time kiddo." With that he pulled my nonexistent transparent SOUL out and without hesitation, flung me across the abyss.

This continued for a few minutes, he not once questioned my SOUL, I doubt he actually saw it at the speed he threw me around "this normally doesn't take as long." He spoke up finally facing me seeming curious as to why I wasn't dying. He gave me a once over and realized my SOUL wasn't right, he raised a socket ridge and narrowed his eyes "kid the hell is wrong with your SOUL? I bet your feeling holy, heh." He chuckled lowly at his pun "Yeah I kinda am. It's a long story I don't think you will believe." I breathed out, regardless of emotions, being tossed like a rag doll can take a lot out of ya. "i got time." He sat down not putting me down, I inhaled to calm my physical nerves and began my tale.

At the end of it his body had shifted and he now laid on his side with his elbow propped up to hold his head he even put me down into a sitting position but didn't let his magic let go of me. "one hell of a story there." He finally spoke up "it explains the anomalies my world experienced though." He rolled over into his back "ya must of been put through ya own personally hell too huh?" He looked over at me "Yeah it's why I left. I was shooting for the original Undertale though, sorry." I nudged my head slightly as to shrugged, I was still trapped in his magic it was the best I could do. "heh, sorry." He finally dissipated his magic and I was free.

A few hours; I guess, passed and we spoke back and forth, story after story, even a pun off and silence once again claimed the void "I should be going." I stood and dusted my self off, not that I needed to and turned on my heel "wait." He spoke up "Need something?" I turned my head "i've been here a while, it ain't getting any better do you know of a way I can get out?" He had stood up and looked at me, hope filling is eye sockets "Um... maybe. I am not sure it will work though." I admitted "i'll do anything kid. I can't stay in this hell." He took a shaking breath "I know. I guess we can try." I pulled my back pack off and opened it he was watching intently. I pulled out a plastic container with my butterscotch cinnamon pie, cut in neat pieces and stacked up nicely to fit in the container "I made this, before I came here, I figured it might have the healing capabilities it does in the game. It maxes out the players health originally." I opened it and handed him a pieces that was wrapped in plastic wrap "Maybe... if I open a portal, you can walk through and eat it, it could heal you up." He looked at the pie hesitantly "The worse that could happen is you die." I shrugged as he took the piece "yeah I guess." He unwrapped the piece using the wrapping as a plate "Alright, my portals only last for 8 seconds, so you need to get in quick and eat it, I'll follow instantly." I zipped my bag and stood up slinging it on my shoulder.