Chapter 10: The Stray

(Y/n)'s POV

We waited in the auditorium for Jack. Tyler waited by the light box while Bob was holding his laptop that would play the music. Mark, Ethan, Toriel, Abigail, and I were all dressed up and on stage. 

"Where is that Irish goof?" I thought. Mark shook his head. "He isn't coming, let's just start." Bob nodded and played the music. Ethan came up and looked around Mark. "Bring you down here, in the dead of nights" I sang a bit sadly. 

~~~Time Skip~~~

I was back in my normal clothes walking to my dorm. The auditorium is a separate building, so we all walked back to the campus. "What do you think happened to Jack?" asked Toriel. I looked at the concrete. "Its my fault for falling in love with two men" I thought. 

I glaced over at Mark who was talking with Bob and Wade. But how could I've fall in love with Mark? All he did was kiss me and sang me a song, just like Jack. He never took me out on dates, but Jack did. He never had time to get to know me or hang out with me, but Jack did.

"What do you think (Y/n)?" asked Ethan. I looked up and saw everyone staring at me. "Great, another question I didn't hear!" I thought. "I don't know." We walked into the schools courtyard. "Hey look!" smiled Mark. He pointed at a window above my dorm. The lights were on and there was a man with green hair sitting at his desk, writing. 

"Jack!" Ethan cheered racing into the college. Tyler, Bob, Wade, and Mark chased after Blue boy (or Ethan) as I stared at Jack. I couldn't see that far, but I think I saw his eyes watering. "No, no, Jack don't cry" I thought my heart beating. 

"(Y/n), are you okay?" asked Toriel. I kept staring at Jack. "Am I okay?" I thought to myself. Jack put down his pencil and placed his hands in front of his face. He moved his green hair out of his face and looked over the campus. 

A little smile appeared on my face as his eyes made contact with mine. Jack's whole face seemed to brighten. I waved at him and he waved back. "Good, no holding grudges against me" I thought looking at Toriel. 

She looked from Jack to me, then back to Jack. "And you said you didn't have any crushes" she smirked. I blushed. "Fine, I admit it!" I whispered. "But I also like Mark." Toriel squealed and ran to the door. I grabbed her by the of her hood. "You better NOT tell anyone!" I said. 

Toriel giggled uncontrollably. "Promise?" I asked. Toriel nodded. "I promise." I shook my head and released her. Toriel waved a goodbye and went inside. 

I was about to touch the doorknob until one of the schools trash bins fell over. I yelped and looked around. I saw something moving in the trash cans. I took a couple of steps until I heard a little bark. I froze. Out of the trash bin, was a little white or golden puppy. 

She had a cute little black nose, rich white/golden fur, and dark brown eyes. She yipped when she saw me. Her paws dug the ground as she ran forwards me. I went on my knees and let the little puppy climb into my lap. She yipped and barked and licked my face. 

I saw no collar on her. The pup seemed to be full and healthy, which was a bit strange to see a stray pup alone. I decided to let her stay with me. I gently his the pup under my sweater as I walked pass the front desk. 

I opened my door and closed it behind me. The puppy squirmed to escape. I plopped her on my bed. Her white/golden tail wagging back and forth. "You're so adorable!" I smiled. She yipped and spotted her tail. She growled and started to chase it. 

I heard a knock on my door and the puppy stared at me. "Shit, shit, shit" I thought scrabbling to find a hiding spot. A spotted my empty hamper. 

I picked up the pup and placed her under there. I closed it on her, trapping her inside. "Sorry" I whispered. She started to whimper. I grabbed my small blue blanket and threw it over the hamper. 

I raced over to the door, fixed my hair, and saw Mark standing there. "Oh, hiya Mark!" I smiled. "Um...hey (Y/n). I came over to...uh...ask you something." Mark looked down the halls and rubbed his neck. 

I started to get a bit worried. "Would...you like.." started Mark. "Oh please god don't let this happen to me" I thought. "Would you like to...go out with me?" I gasped a bit. "Well thank god! Now you made my life harder....." I looked up at Mark and blushed a bit. 

"Yes, I would like to." 

******End of chapter 10! Man, I wonder who that puppy is? (Sly smirk)    I hope you enjoyed and I need help! Im starting to run out of ideas, if you guys have any thing that you want to see happen, then let me know. See ya in the next chapter!***** 

                         ~FC