Chapter 9: Lunch

I ran outside and met up with Jack. "What are you doing out here?" I ask. Jack dropped the little rocks. "Just wanted to hang out with you." I blushed. 

We walked into a beautiful grass plain area near the college. Jack talked about Ireland and his family while I talked about my family and life, so far. There was this one hill that was in the middle of the plain, and a tree with pink flowers blooming from it stood there. 

"Isn't that lovely" breathed Jack. The night sky was a purple and navy blue color. The tree stood high and mighty. I grabbed my phone and took a perfect picture. 

"What are you doing?" asked Jack look in over my shoulder. I saved the picture and used it as my background. "I want to be a photographer and I saw a picture perfect moment" I smiled. 

We sat near the Cherry Blossom Tree, our backs against the trunk. I showed Jack the pictures I've been taking for the past three years. Pictures from people, to flowers, to different sceneries, to wild animals. 

"These are amazing (Y/n)!" smiled Jack. I put my phone away and looked at the stars. "Thanks, I have talent." Jack put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him. I felt my cheeks turn pink. 

"Are ye excited for the Talent Show?" Jack asks. I kept my eyes on the stars. "Well, I have two men who both like me are apart of this Talent Show and I have to stand next to Mark who makes my face look like a tomatoes and looks adorable as Funtime Freddy. So yea, I'm excited" I thought. I sighed and looked into Jack's eyes. 

"Totally, I enjoy rehearsing with everyone." Jack beamed at me and said, "I'm happy your enjoying yourself (Y/n)." I couldn't help myself. I leaned over and pecked his cheek. I saw him blush and he kissed me back. 

Our lips parted and I could tell both of our faces turned red. A blossom floated down into Jack's lap. He carefully picked it up and put the flower in my hair. "Gorgeous" he said. I laughed a bit as we walked back to the campus. 

~~~Next Day (which is a Friday) ~~~ 

For once, P.E. was boring. All we did was listen to the teacher rant on about the different types of stretches. There were only four round tables in his class, so each table was a bit crowded. 

Toriel, Sans, Tyler, Ethan, Mark, and I sat in the very back table. Mark sat next to me and scooted closer. I glanced over at him, Mark gave me a dumb smile. "What do you want Mark?" I whispered. He shook his head. "Nothing, just wanted to make room for the others." He made his dumb smile again. 

"Suuure...." I said focussing my attention on the assignment our teacher was explaining. "You and your partner are going to teach this class three different exercises. Make sure all exercises aren't just based off of one stretch. At least one of each" explained the teacher.

I looked over to Toriel who chose Sans to be her partner. I looked over at Ethan....who was partnered up with Tyler. Mark turned his head and smiled at me. "Well, do you want to be my partner?" he asked. "Sure" I said. 

~~~~Lunch Time!!!🍕🍟🍔🍜🍚~~~~ 

Toriel and I were the first to arrive at our table. I sat down and saw Toriel giving me a sly smile. "What?" I asked. Toriel scooted closer. "Aren't you glad Mark's your......partner?" I blushed and turned away. "I..um...n-no....I mean......" I stopped stammering as Abigail, Jack, Ethan, and Tyler came over. 

"What'cha talking about?" asked Jack. Toriel looked up from her plate, at me. "Just about this really boring project we have to do in P.E." I lied. My heart ached. I don't like lying, especially to Jackaboy. He nodded. Toriel whispered something to Abigail and Abigail smiled at me. 

"Hey Jack," started Abigail. My eyes widened. "You better not" I mouthed to her. Abigail made an evil smirk. Jack looked up at her. "Yea Abigail?" She turned to face me. 

"Shut your mouth" I mouthed her. Abigail sighed and asked, "What day is the Talent Show?" Jack took out his phone. "Um... the 28th" he answered. "So...about 3 weeks from here?"asked Tyler. Ethan nodded. Mark, Bob, and Wade raced over here. Wade sat down next to me until Mark shoved him out of his spot and took his seat. "Mark, what the hell was that for?" asked Bob. 

Wade got up and started to laugh like a crazy person. "Because Mark wants to have (Y/n) for himself." Jack looked over to Mark with a hint of jealousy in his eyes. "Oh shit" I thought. Mark's face turned pink. "No...not at all! Its nothing like that..." Mark looked over at Jack. They were both staring at each other. 

Jack looked away and kept eating his lunch. Mark eyes widen and he stared at me. "Please don't figure out" I prayed. "I do NOT have a crush on (Y/n)" said Mark with a bit of anger in his eyes.  I felt my throat close. "Does he really mean it?

Jack stood up and left the table. "Jack...." trailed Ethan. Jack left the cafeteria.  

Jack's POV 

I saw Mark and his friends walk over to our table. Wade sat next to (Y/n). I looked down at my lunch and heard Bob yell at Mark. "Mark, what the hell was that for?" Wade got up and Mark sat next to (Y/n). "Because Mark wants (Y/n) for himself" said Wade. 

I made look from (Y/n), to Wade, then Mark. His face was pink. "No...not at all! Its nothing like that..." Mark looked me and I returned with a glare. "You son of a bitch Mark! You like the same girl I like....just like last time" I thought looking away. 

"I do NOT have a crush on (Y/n)" I heard Mark say. I gritted my teeth and stood up. (Y/n), Ethan, Tyler, Wade, and Mark stared at me. I blinked at Mark "Fuck you" I thought walking away. 

~~~~My dorm~~~~ 

I layed on my bed, deciding not to go to the rehearsal. I messed my hair up and looked at the ground. 

"Mark, you motherfucker! Every time I fall in love, HE has to ruin it!" I tossed my blue pillow across my dorm, but I didn't hear it hit the floor. 

"So why don't you take revenge?" echoed a voice. I sighed. "Revenge isn't always a great way to sort things out, Anti." Anti threw the pillow back on my bed and stood in the middle of my room. 

"Well then how else are you going to settle things with Mark?" Anti walked over to me and whispered, "They could be making out right now, backstage where no one is there. No one to stop them." Anti grabbed me by my shoulders. "No one to stop....him." 

Jealousy and rage filled into my body. "I like (Y/n) first, I became her best friend," I stood up and looked at Anti. "And Mark isn't going to ruin it again."  

****Hi everyone!
Remember, if you want ANYTHING to be added, don't be afraid and let me know! See ya in the next chapter!****

                      ~FC