Chapter 7: Talent Show

I sat in music period drumming my pencil against my (color) notebook. The talent show is in about four weeks and I don't have a clue on what Jack and I are going to do. 

Jack walked over to me, spinning a drum stick in one of his hands. "Got any ideas?" he asked. I looked up at him. His ocean blue eyes staring back at me. I look away and I felt my face turn red. 

"Um...nothing yet" I responded. Jack stared at my notebook for awhile. "What if we put on a performance?" I looked up at him. "Me, on stage in front of the whole college campus? No, no thank you. I didn't sign up for this" I said. 

Jack grabbed my hand. I blushed. "A performance with our friends! Singing, dancing, costumes! Doesn't it sound fun?" asked Jack smiling at me. 

I imagined Toriel and Sans up on stage singing. "It kinda sounds like fun, but don't we need musicians if we're the performers?" I asked. Jack thought for a second. 

"We don't HAVE to have musicians. We could just have the music be played and we sing." The bell rang and we went to the next class. 

~~~Time Skip~~~ 

 Toriel, Sans, Jack, Ethan, Tyler, Bob, Wade, and I gathered at a lunch table. I explained to them about the talent show and if they want to perform. 

Wade stretched his arms and said "Well I HAVE been known to be the best singer in this group." Bob rolled his eyes. "Oh shut up Wade! You know I'M the best singer here" said a familiar voice. 

I started to sweat as the person sat next to me. "Where'd you been Mark?" asked Jack, who was sitting on the other side of me. Mark plopped his lunch tray next to mine and our knuckles touched. 

I quickly pulled my hand back, praying that Jack nor Mark got suspicious. "Just had....problems during P.E." answered Mark. "Oh yea, what kind?" questioned Ethan. "Tackling a student in soccer" mumbled Mark looking at the ground. 

"Hmm....so was it a girl student? Because you seem to tackle any hot girl in any sport." smiled Tyler. My face and Mark's turned red. "No.....its not like that...I mean...um...SHUT UP!" Mark covered his face with his hands. Toriel smiled and rolled her eyes while Sans put earbuds in. 

Jack pulled out a green notebook labeled "Music" and flipped to the first clean open page. "So, is everyone in on the Talent Show?" Jack wrote his and my name down. 

"Me" said Tyler and Ethan at the same time. Everyone at the table signed. "So now we need to come up with the song we are ALL going to sing" I said. "Unless there are only like four parts or something like that, then we'll have musicians" added Jack. 

"Well since its almost Halloween, why don't we do something scary?" suggested Sans. Tyler looked at Bob who looked at Mark. "Like Five Nights At Freddy's Sister Location" said Jack and Mark. 

"Ooo! I'm excited for this!" squealed Toriel clapping her hands. Bob and Ethan went on their phones and searched up FNAF SL music. 

"How about this one?" asked Ethan playing the song. We all went silent. The song played, it was called Wicked Sis. Mark and Jack seemed to like it, but not most of everybody. "Or this one?" asked Bob. The song was called Join Us For A Bite.

"Too girly" said Wade. Mark elbowed him. "Alright, how's this?" Ethan played another song called You Can't Hide. I liked it. The video showed Funtime Freddy and Bon-Bon "talking" or singing to each other. 

"I like it" I said. "Me too" said Toriel. Jack wrote the song title in his notebook. "Okay, I'll make the scripts tonight and we'll start rehearsing tomorrow" said Jack standing up and walking away. 

"I kinda wanna be Ballora, shes so pretty" said Toriel. "I want to dress up as Bon-Bon" I said.  "Then I could be your Funtime Freddy" whispered Mark. I blushed and faced him. He smiled at me and the bell rang. 

When my classes were over, I continuously watched the You Can't Hide video  trying to remember the words Bon-Bon is saying. She doesn't speak that much but she would join in at some parts. 

Around 6:28 I got a text from Jack saying that he finished the scripts for everyone. I heard a tap on my window. I look up and see the same bird from last night. 

I smile and grab another cracker from the package, opened the window a bit and handed the bird the cracker. "See you tomorrow" I say. The black bird caws and soars over the school. I stare at the night sky, wondering how it feels to soar in the beautiful nights like this one. 

~~~~ I did it!!! Yay! Another successful chapter! Woohoo! So its 12:31 am on Saturday....... ITS ALL WORTH IT!!😁

😁😁😁    I am still grounded but a few more weeks and chapters will be added faster. If there is anything you guys want to see in the next couple of chapters please let me know, like fights, kidnaps, emergencies, ect. 

I'd also like to give a shout out to Christails12 for voting my chapters. To say the truth, I was a bit honored. Like a didn't know about 57 people would read is stuff, but they do!

 I'll keep up the good work and hopefully, I'll publish Chapter 8 really soon! Bye bye!~~~

                                   -FC