eleven

•Kayla•

I woke up on Sam's lap while he was asleep. This definitely not the position I fell asleep in. Looking around realizing my phone was in my hand, I picked it up flashing the lock screen in my eyes. 4:56am. I turned off my phone readjusting my spot in Sam's lap and fell asleep.

+

I woke up around 10:30 and no one was in the room. I got up walking down the hall to the kitchen stopping when I overheard a conversation.

"Oh my god bro we didn't even do anything!" Sam yelled.

"If she let you, you would've." Nate teased.

"We all known you liked her since y'all met 2yrs ago." I heard Jayla say.

"That's why you broke up with Stass." Myla chimed in.

"She claims she doesn't like you, but I know she does." Madison said. She wasn't wrong.

"Please don't tell her." Sam begged but little did he know I heard the whole conversation.

I back up and walked a little louder so they knew I was coming.

"Hey Kayla." Sam said as I sat down at the island.

"Hey." I replied back.

"He likes you." Gilinsky said between fake coughs. Sam gave him a death glare marking me smirk.

"What was that?" I pretended I didn't hear.

"Nothing. How did you sleep?" Sam said changing the topic immediately.

"Wel-" I got cut off by my phone.

"Hello...now?...sorry I lost track of time...yea I'll be there in 10mins."  I said hanging up on my sister.

"I have to go pick up my nephew. I'll see y'all later. ( An: suu whoop)" I said as everyone waved and I ran out the door.