"Deal." He sat up, pulling the blanket down and leaving them both exposed from the waist up. "Although I might want something else first."

"Later. I need food."

Jungkook got on his hands and knees to search for his clothes, and Tae couldn't drag his gaze away from his bare ass.

Jungkook looked over his shoulder at him. "You didn't get your fill last night?"

"I'm not complaining about the views I was blessed to see—so you can't fault me for admiring it now. You have a very gorgeous ass."

The younger smirked his amusement. "Yeah? Well, you might get to see plenty of it if I don't find my underwear."

"I thought you tossed it toward the bottom of the blanket."

"Yeah, well, we got a little creative last night. Who knows where everything ended up."

"So we just get up and look."

"Great in theory," he said, motioning his head toward the water. "I'm sure those fishermen are going to appreciate the view."

"What?" Taehyung's head turned to see a fishing boat coasting into view. He tackled Jungkook flat onto the pallet and covered his with the blanket.

Jungkook laughed, pulling Tae down on top of him. "I think it's too late to save my virtue."

"Maybe so, but you gave your virtue to me and I don't plan on sharing it."

"Oooh..." He grinned, pulling Tae's mouth to his. "I like it when you get all possessive."

"Then you should love the rest of your day, because I plan to spend it being that obsessive boyfriend every girl either loves or hates."

"And which one will I be?" the younger asked. "The one who loves it or hates it?"

Tae's hand cradled his face. "I'll let you tell me at the end of the day."

Jungkook swatted him, and Tae pulled them together for a slow, hypnotic kiss that held the false promise of being the first of a thousand more. Jungkook's hands dug into his hair, keeping Tae firmly in place.

Taehyung lifted his face and gave him a genuine smile. "I promised you breakfast and the opportunity to not be gawked at by old men fishing on the lake. I'm neglecting my duties."

"You haven't heard any complaints from me."

He looked out onto the lake. They were low enough to the ground that they'd probably gone unnoticed by the fishermen. He glanced around the pallet and surrounding grass. "So any good leads on our clothes?"

"Just what you see before you."

Tae saw Jungkook's shirt, his own pants and nothing else. "Where are my T-shirt and underwear?"

"Forget your T-shirt," he grumbled. "What about my pants?"

Taehyung pulled his pants on and zipped them up, taking extra care since he was going commando. "They must be somewhere around here." He moved to the edge of the trees and spotted Jungkook's pants several feet away. He held it up. "How'd this get over here?"

"Those damned raccoons," the younger grumbled.

"You're kidding."

"No, I told you they were the ones you had to worry about."

Tae dropped it by Jungkook on the sleeping bag and spotted his T-shirt on the other side of the clearing. After shaking it off, he pulled it over his head and decided not to put any effort into finding his underwear. He definitely didn't want to wear them again if monster raccoons had been chewing on them through the night.