Tropical Cascades - FantasyWriter4Life

Title of the book: Tropical Cascades

We made this cover for: FantasyWriter4Life

Language: English

What's the book about:

Azelin Willicombe is an ordinary teenage girl, but with a wild imagination. On the morning of her thirteenth, she discovers a wishing well. She is whisked away to an enchanted jungle paradise with endless possibilities. The only limits are yourself and your imagination....

Meanwhile, a young prince named Matthew Leroy struggles with life in the castle. Fencing lessons are difficult and his mother was slain by goblins when he was only nine years old. When his father demands he gets married at fourteen, Matthew goes ballistic. Fed up with it all, he runs away from the palace in hope of a better future.

A young elf named Zaleria Conwell also struggles with the death of her mother. Wanting to bring the murderer to justice, she begins the journey to Scarlet Mountain to train to become a Fire Wizard. Things get fishy when her Fire Wizard master won't even tell her his name. Zaleria gets even more worried when she discovers a lock of her younger sister's hair in his study.

Read this fantastic tale of three teens who are each embarking on an adventure for a better future. With magical creatures that amaze you beyond your imagination, great adventure, and a bit of romantic passion, this story will captivate you and make you eager for the next installment.

We hope you like it.

If you want us to make a cover for you, comment or send us a private message. Read the first chapter first because we need a lot of information about the book!