The protectors - Haley_711

Title of the book: The protectors

We made this cover for: Haley_711

What's the book about:

In the USA, the worst Is now expected. Everyone's life is endangered as black monsters with blood red eyes show up everywhere, destroying everyone in it's path. Allison, James, Bridget, and Kristen are all best friends trying to survive all by themselves. To make it worse, there is a handsome guy named Samuel who no body knows, claims he needs to talk to Allison. So why does she get strangely nervous when his name was said? Why does he look at her as if he's in love with her? Everyone is wondering if he is a lover, or a killer. Except Allison, she knows but isn't so keen on telling. Then we have James who is head over heels in love with Bridget but isn't quite sure how to tell her. Not wanting to ruin their friendship, he holds back his feelings. But deep Down he knows he won't be able to hold it in for much longer. Kristen is loosing part of herself. She feels forgotten. When will she be happy Follow allong with the story filled with battles, a prophecy, a forbidden love, and death.

We hope you like it.

If you want us to make a cover for you, comment or send us a private message. Read the first chapter first because we need a lot of information about the book!