My maffia man - Book_Lover_90

Title: My maffia man

We made this cover for: Book_lover_90

About the book:

Jessica Sharpe was meant for Lucas Wolfe.

Lucas Wolfe was older then her, yet had craved her ever since he had seen her at the mere age of thirteen. She was sweet, innocent. A breath of fresh air compared to the world he had to live in. He knew it was impossible to have her until it was legal and so he had found a way for her to be destined to him once she turned eighteen. He was also one of the most powerful men to most people. Born into the mafia world. Ruthless. He terrrified Jessica and she was in love with someone else. Just before she was to turn eighteen she ran away to be with him leaving Lucas beyond angry and wanting revenge. Six years later when Jessica gets herself into something she can not get herself out of Lucas arrives to help her. Upon learning she is not with the boy she ran away with he vows to use his helping her to his advantage and take her in everyway. Anytime he wants, however he wants, and keep her his forever. He vows to make her want him the way he has always wanted her.

We hope you like it.

If you want us to make a cover for you, comment or send us a private message. Read the first chapter first because we need a lot of information about the book!