The twelve elementals - Not-a_potato

Title of the book:
The twelve elementals

We made this cover for: Not-A_potato

What's the book about:

Yet again Darkness is hungry for a war to end it all, but Light will always have troops at the ready. One girl. One kingdom. Eleven friends. Four Elements. No biggie.* Ever heard that dumb emo saying, "you know my name, not my story"? Well that has become a philosophy of mine. Yo, I'm Melody, hybrid freak, nice to meet you, strange muggle who I know nothing about. I used to be like you, cluelessly ignorant and uninvolved with the outside world. You know, they have a big, yellow ball of gas in the sky. Weird. Anyway my life became something out of a bad Si-Fi movie, and no, Nicolas Cage isn't in it (sadly). There are two forces in the world, Light and Darkness, and when you side with Light, Darkness gets a stick up its ass and wants you to suffer. My friends and I, we roll with Light, you must know where that leads.... I have a kingdom to learn, powers to master, loud friends to keep in line, a boy that I'm messed up over, and above it all, Darkness to show whose boss. Not as easy as you might think, but this is MY story, and I know how it ends. Being a loyal follower of Light shows me the beauty in life and the devastation it can cause. Dont get me wrong, I love Light, but Darkness makes it hard to stay and fight.

We hope you like it.

If you want us to make a cover for you, comment or send us a private message. Read the first chapter first because we need a lot of information about the book!