I just got rejected - Feelings_Hidden

Title of the book: I just got rejected

We made this cover for: Feelings_Hidden

What's the book about:

The 17 year old Faith Sawyer is the daughter of the Alpha but she is forced to go to a public school full of other werewolves from different packs. She goes undercover while wearing huge glasses to hide her forest green eyes and does her best to hide her curly black hair in a beanie.

On her first day of school, Faith meets her mate...Daniel Miller, the soon-to-be-Alpha of Grey Jaws Pack. Not to mention that her pack and his pack are best friends.

Thinking that she was a low class and disgusting girl, Daniel Miller commits the biggest mistake ever...he rejects her; even worse...he starts to bully her and insult her. Needless to say that Faith was hurt and damaged beyond repair. So hurt that she disappeared for a whole two months to recover and her disappearance didn't go unnoticed.

But when she came back; she was a new girl; nothing like the shy cute girl like before. No, she had turned into a fierce fearless girl who wasn't scared of anything.

We hope you like it.

If you want us to make a cover for you, comment or send us a private message. Read the first chapter first because we need a lot of information about the book!