Skinny love - BOOKFROG_

The title of the book is: Skinny love

We made this cover for: BOOKFROG_

What's the story about?:

After Kat's first love dies she changes in ways she never even knew was possible. She looses her innocence, her kind smiles, her laughs. Her happiness.
After finding out her whole life was a big lie, she can't find a reason to be happy.
She realizes People she once trusted never deserved to be trusted, people she loved never deserved to be loved. She is forced to move out of town to live with his actual father she never knew she had. If she had not of left it would not of been any better. Staying in a place surrounded by people she had bad histories with, bad memory's. She finds that avoiding them will be best. Nathan is dead, but his brother is alive. In Kat's 17 year Alec moves to town and recognizes her the instant.
But Alec is definitely not the only boy issue Kat is faced with. A guy claiming he can be her best friend, a fake boyfriend, and real parent who don't care. And in the middle of all her worries all she has to think about is falling in love and choosing the right guy.

We hope you like it.

If you want us to make a cover for you, comment or send us a private message. Read the first chapter first because we need a lot of information about the book!