Nami sweatdrops and takes my hand in hers.

"Yeah. No problem. The pleasure's all ours."

"Is everything okay? I heard something break."

I watch as the two of them take a seat and Luffy spoke next: "Yeah. We took care of it. Nami's a little tired though."

"Oh okay. I'll keep that in mind. Is there anything you'll like to make the readers know?"

Nami rose a hand and by the looks of it, she wanted to get something off her chest, so I called on her.

"First of all, what's the point of this chapter?"

"Hmm... Good question. Do you guys know what the status of this fanfic is?"

"Complete. It ended months ago."

"That's right but people still insist on following it. A completed story. So I thought Why not? And here we are today. And some, no many have been asking about the baby."

"Okay fair enough. If you haven't figured it out as yet, I'm still pregnant."

"6 months and 10 days."

"Yes. Thank you, Luffy. I'm 6 months pregnant."

"And we know the gender too." 'Shishishishi' "Can I tell her, Nami?"

Nami gave Luffy her smile of approval. I was all ears.

"We're having a girl!"

"You know when we found out during the doctor's appointment, Luffy was so happy, he cried."

"I did not."

"You so did. Don't deny it."

"Yeah. I cried but only a little!"

Nami threw me a look and I could tell that it was more than he was letting on but I was all smiles to care and I congratulated the lucky couple.

"And she's healthy and growing stronger everyday," Nami rubbed her tummy and grimaced a bit, "And reminds me so much of her father."

"Did she just kick?" Luffy asked, surveyed the area and his face lit up as he felt the movement. 'Shishishishi' With his hand still over her stomach he gave her two kisses to the cheek and says, "You're amazing."

Fangirling at the scene unfolding before me, I had to ask: "What makes Nami amazing, Luffy?"

"Everything. Even more so while being pregnant and all, I've seen her struggle so much but she still gets through the day. Being pregnant seems hard and I don't think that I'll be able to do it. She's amazing."

"You're making me blush, Lu-kun."

"Yeah. I know."

I clear my throat in case they forgot I was still here and said: "Luffy seems more than ready to be a father but what about you, Nami?"

"Absolutely. Lots of people tell us that parenting would be a challenge but we're fine with that because Luffy and I are both so happy to become parents soon. Nothing good comes easy."

Luffy grinned, "That's right."

I smile and move on to the next question: "Putting your careers and age aside, why did you wait so long to start trying?"

"Should I answer this one, Nami?"

"No. I got it. Thanks for offering but I think that it's best if I take this one, okay?"

"Okay." He held her hand and watched as she took the stage.

"While on our travels, it hurt to see so many children being left alone. There was no one to give them love or nourishment. Luffy and I always wanted a child of our own but I questioned whether or not it was the right thing to do and of course when I confided in Luffy, he was upset but he took time to understand where I was coming from. He said that I'd make a great mother, that I was more than capable and that our child would have family and friends who would love and protect her just the same.