Epilogue

Mermaids Tale

Epilogue

5 years later

"Rea! Get back here!" The little three year old swam away from me. Her peach hair floated behind her. Her little pain tale moving as fast as it could towards the door.

Just as she was about to slip from my grasp the door open and she swam right into Pine. He grabbed her and held her as she tried to get away.

"Rea! Your mommy is trying to help you get dressed. We have a huge day today." Pine scolded our daughter. I leaned against the coral wall and panted and tried to caught my breath.

"How you feeling this morning sweetie?" Pine swam up to me concerned. Still holding little Rea.

"Well no morning sickness so I'm okay." I rubbed my swollen stomach.

"Good. Hopefully the triplets will start setting down in there." He kissed my forehead and placed his large hand on my huge stomach.

"I still can't believe we are having triplets. I can barely handle Rea." I sent the little child a playful glare. She just giggled and stuck her thumb in her mouth.

"Well I can believe it, considering they have the hottest mom in all the ocean." Pine planted a passionate yet quick kiss on my lips.

"Mm, their dad isn't have bad either." I winked.

"Mommy! Grammy and Grappy are coming!"Rea bounced in Pine's arms, reminding me she was there.

"Yes, but you can't see them until you put your shirt on." I waved the cute little pink shirt I was holding in my hand.

"But I don't want too." She whined.

"I love that shirt on you Rea, just let mommy put it on you." Pine told her. She smiled up at him and giggled.

"Okay!" I rolled my eyes, she's such a daddy's girl. Doesn't she know I was the one who gave birth to her. Of course she doesn't, she's three. One of these triplets better be a momma's boy, heck even a momma's girl.

I slipped the pink shirt over her head. This time it went on without a fight.

"There that wasn't so hard, wasn't it?" Pine tickled her sides.

"No!" She squealed, trying to avoid being tickled.

"Now go play." He sent her off on her way. Rea gladly swam away.

I glared at my chuckling Husband. "I don't see the huge problem that was very simple." He smirked trapping me against a wall.

"That's because she's a daddy's girl." I dryly stated.

"Mm, maybe your just to tense." His hands gently messaged my shoulders. I leaned my head against the wall. That felt nice.

"Maybe just a little." I murmured, I must admit I have been a little stressed. These triplets are giving me a run for my money.

"I could always fix that." His warm breath tickled my ear.

"As much as I would love that," My hands rested on his chest. "We have complain expected to show up in less that a minute." I gave him a quick shove.

Pine's bottom lip stuck out, as he gave me the puppy dog eyes. "But it's fun..." He whined.

"I know love. I know."

As if on cue the trumpets sounded, telling us that company had arrived. I sent Pine a look that said I told you so. He just stuck his tongue out at me.

"You're so mature Pine. How are you my soulmate again?" I teased.

"Haha," He chuckled dryly. "Come on my love. We have company to attend to."

"Such a gentlemen." My arm linked with his.

"Only when I need to be." He winked at me. My heart fluttered.

I never thought my childhood best friend could ever make me feel this way. Yet everyday he makes me feel like I'm the only mermaid in the sea. His love is what saved my life.

He is my soulmate.

That is my Mermaid Tale.

The End

_______________________________________________________________

Tada! It's over! Completed! Done!

Just a little background this was the first story I ever wrote when I had started becoming interested in books and writing. A year ago I had found the first chapter on my iPad and decided to continue from there when I had first made my Wattpad account. Now I had continued off of my original idea and made it a cute short story!!

I wanna thank all my readers! Esspecially if you are reading this author's note. I know most don't read them because they are boring. Yeah yeah, I know I'm just ranting.

Anyway tell me what you have thought about this book!

Comment, Vote!

Xox

~Blondie

P.s I'm starting a new book called Into The Light

genre: Teen fiction/ Fantasy. (Yes it's a love story) <3

Summary: Daisy has always lived at the orphanage all her life. Every night she would set out into the forest behind the orphanage. To come to the cliff that hang at the very edge of no where. Every night she hung her feet off the edge. One night things just became so bad she decided to jump. Instead of dying she entered a whole new magic realm. Filled with powerful creatures, light and darkness, guardians who would watch over the world.

In that land of fantasy lived a queen, a king, and there son the prince. everyone in this land has magical powers. Born with them, they all have a special powers, but the Prince. He is powerless and it destroys him inside. Prophecy states that when all hope for a love beyond earths greatest is lost, the greatest power will be given to the one who waits for death.

"You can save my son from darkness." The queen of that realm watched Daisy. She believed that Daisy could save the Prince for himself. The queen showed Daisy there world, in hopes that Daisy would save the Prince.