Soul Mate Hunting

Mermaids Tail

___________________________________________________________________

Chapter 6: Soulmate Hunting

Soulmate hunting is not as fun as it sounds. Pine decided to get me up way too early in my opinion. That boy has too much energy for this early in the morning. And how does he look so good? Wait. Hold your sea clams. I shouldn't be thinking about Pine looking good. I'm gonna blame it on the lack of sleep.

"Honey. You're about to fall asleep in your cereal." Pine poked my shoulder. I looked down at the human food in front of me. We didn't have these types of things in the ocean.

"Pine. It's to early!" I whined.

"Don't be a clam! We need to do this! Or we'll never make it back to the ocean." Pine reasoned.

"Pine," i sighed. "Have you wondered why are soul mates would be human? If after we find them, fall in love, and seal it with true loves kiss. We just go back to the ocean and back to our way of life?" I asked. I am seriously confused.

"I'm sure it'll work out the way it should. There's a reason we are here." Pine patted my head.

"Why did we come together Pine? It's not normal." I sighed in frustration.

"Honey. Us being here. And experiencing this together is great. We'll be there for each other. And i know, we'll make it through this." Pine pulled me out of my chair and into a big hug. I rested my head against his shirt clad chest. He rubbed my back slowly. "Everything will be okay. I promise."

"Thanks. Do you miss your tail Pine?" I asked.

"So many questions. Is it question Pine day? And to answer your question, yes i do miss it."

"Um. So where exactly will we be 'Soulmate hunting'?" I asked using quotation marks.

"The beach. That's were many teenagers hangout. And if they go to the beach they must like water and since were looking for our soul mates they'll have to have something in common with us. And we love water." Pine explained. And he did have a point.

"You're right! They'll have something in common with us. Water, swimming, and stuff like that!" Yes this all made perfect sense. We'll be out of here in no time.

"Well lets get ready. To the beach we wear ........ Snow pants?" He guess.

I giggled. "No silly. We wear bathing suits. Here lets go find some!" I tugged on Pines arm. I pulled him up the stairs and into my room. Since Derek had all the clothes put in my room. After hearing Pines guess for what to wear to a beach you should guess why.

I rummaged through the clothes we were given. I was able to find Pine's before mine because i keep getting confused with a bikini top and a bra.

"Honey. What are you doing? You've been staring at two tops for minutes." Pine asked.

"One is a bra. And one is a bikini top." I said. Looking back and forth. There is a difference, i know there is. I just have to think back to my classes. I have to find the one that's waterproof.

The teal on felt waterproof because of the material, but i wasn't sure.

"Pine, can you go get Derek?" I asked not even looking over at Pine. Who was watching me in amusement.

"Sure. He should be around here some where." He said and wondered off.

Two minutes later an amused Derek and a confused Pine walked in. "What's so funny? I don't get it!" Pine whined. Derek chuckled and shook his head.

"Pine one day you'll understand how to use a confused girl about a bra and bikini to your advantage."

"I still don't get it!"

"Even i get it Pine." I gave him a dry look. Some times he can be so stupid.

"What is it Honey? Come on you gots to explain it." Pine pleaded. I let out a sigh. Might as well.

"Boobs Pine. That's all i'm gonna say." I snorted. Pine is not always the smartest clam in the clam shell.

"Ohh, i still don't get it." Pine said looking utterly confused.

"Never mind Pine lets just hurry and go to the beach." I sighed. This was gonna be a long day.

5hours later.....

"No one person! Not a single person stood out! No sparks no nothing!" I yelled in frustration as me and Pine entered the house.

"What about that Gavin guy?" Pine asked unsurely.

"His favorite food is seafood. He likes fishing at cooking them. He makes me sick." I muttered hatefully.

"Oh that's nice." Pine said in a way that deffinently wasn't nice.

"How about you Pine? Anyone stand out?" I asked hopefully. One of us at least has to be having some luck with this mission.

"Nope. All those girls i met didn't want to go in the water cause then they would get their hair wet. I happen to think wet hair is very sexy."

"So it looks like none of us had any luck." I sighed sadly.

"Nope. I'm sorry Honey. I know you're fading quickly and we haven't found anyone for you." Pine rubbed my shoulder.

"It's fine. Maybe it just isn't meant to be."

"Don't say that. We'll find the one for you."

"If there is one." I whispered so Pine wouldn't hear me. Soulmate hunting was gonna a be harder that i thought. A lot harder.

_____________________________________________________________

Sorry i disappeared for a while there. Things have been very hectic and busy. But i hope you enjoy this chapter! Tell me what you think! Remember this story is for you guys!

Comment!

Vote!

Fan!

Xox

~Blondie

___________________________________________________________________

Hey guys. So i decided to update this because it's 11:43pm and i can't sleep. Normally i don't go to sleep til 2 am cause i'm either reading or writing. So here's to all you late night readers! You are my peps yo! {I'm so gangsta yo} {{Not Really}} If you my friend are totally gansta, yet your totally not you should be my BWF!!! Best Wattpad Friend! Anyway......

Comment!Vote!? Fan!?!

(I'm so lonely)

Xox

~Blondie