(5) sticky situation

(Olivia's POV)

Harry looked at me like I was crazy for telling him that we should go home. He shook his head and started walking towards his room, turning on all the lights as he walked past them. I walked behind him nervously, it felt so different being in the office at night. "Why don't you go sit in my chair, I'm gonna grab a exam pack from sterilization and then I'll be in, okay?" He smiled sweetly and rubbed my shoulder. I padded over to the chair, one I see every day but have never sat in. I sit down hesitantly and start picking at my nails, it's what I do when I'm nervous. I hear Harry set the exam pack on the table and my heart beats even faster, didn't know that was even possible. It's one thing for me to be scared of the dentist but it sure as hell doesn't help that Harry is going to be the one seeing my teeth after so long without going.

(Harry's POV)

Olivia seemed kinda nervous but I'm sure she is just shaken up after tonight's events. I still am and I'm not the one who got hit. I turn on the computer and start to pull up Olivia's chart. I try evrything to find her chart but I'm shit with computers and cannot find it on the computer at all. "Hey, is your name under something different on the computer because I cannot find your chart at all?"  Olivia tensed up and sighed, "I've..uh, never had my teeth cleaned here.." I was confused for a minute but then realized she is my only hygienist. "Oh duh, sorry love." I unwrap the instruments and sit in my chair, rolling over beside her. "How are you feeling?" She shrugs her shoulders, "M'okay I guess, better than earlier." I put a pair of gloves on and look for a mask. I press the button on the side of the chair and it slowly lowers. Her small hands wrap tightly around the chair handles, knuckles white.  "You see me work everyday love, don't be nervous." I give her a sweet smile and put on my glasses. "Okay, let's see what that asshole did to you." She hesitently parted her lips, barely enough for me to see. As I started to look around her mouth I noticed a few teeth were chipped. I used my explorer on the surfaces of her teeth to make sure everything was intact. "Okay O, #7, #9, and #18 are chipped." I was almost finished looking when I saw what looked like a cavity. I placed my explorer on the darkened area of the tooth and pressed down, feeling the stick of the explorer. She knew before I could say anything and I saw fear take over her face.

**I'm so sorry this chapter is short and that it's been FOREVER since I've updated this story. I've had this story in my head for awhile and it means a lot to me but my job (I'm actually a dental hygienist) has been absolutely insane for the past few months. I will try my best to upload more frequently, thanks yo everyone for the comments and messages I appreciate them all! :) BTW I'm going to see Harry in June 2018 is anyone else?!