(1) bright pink sign

(Olivia's POV)

"Liam if you leave your gross ass socks in the floor one more time I'm gonna throw them in the trash!"

After me and Liam graduated college we decided to move in together to make rent a little easier. We were always close growing up, him being 2 years older than me. We both managed to get a job at his best friends new dental practice, Styles Dental. Harry and Liam have known each other for awhile, and I'm super glad to be working for him, you would be too if you saw his ass in navy blue scrub pants.

We carpool to work and pull into the parking lot. Harry thought it would be appropriate to have a bright sign with pink letters, it adds a special touch. I walk in and go to my room to set up for my first patient.

"Goodmorning love, have a good night?"

Me and Harry always have had a special, confusing relationship, one where I can't tell if he wants to fuck me in the dental chair or if he wants to fuck Liam in the dental chair.

"It was good, still sleepy. How was yours?"  We have this conversation every morning. "It was good, would have been better if I got to see you. What are you doing after work?"

"I guess I'm hanging out with you," I smirk and turn away as I open my instruments. My first patient of the day was new, so I opened his account to see what I should expect:

Louis Tomlinson
Birthday: 12/24/91
Sex: Male
Health History: No significant findings

Additional Comments: Patent seemed nervous on the phone, made appointment early in day so hopefully he will not cancel.

Okay, I can do this. Nervous patients are my specialty. One of my best qualities as a dental hygienist if I do say so myself.

(Niall's POV)

The door opened and in walked a patient I had never seen before. I usually can remember everyone's faces so I assumed it was Liv's new patient, Louis.

"Hello, mate. Louis?" I said with the biggest smile. Louis hesitantly smiled back and nodded his head. I handed him his paperwork to fill out and marked that he was here in the computer.

Olivia comes up to the front and gives me a hug from behind. We're best friends.

"Mornin' Niall." She smirked and walked to get Louis.

Let me know what you guys think?¿ I'll update soon.