-x-

"Jungkook? Earth to Jungkook. Hello? JEON JUNGKOOK"

I jump in my seat and spin around to see Yoongi, peering his head around the door into my office. His black hair falls just below the eyebrows, eyes staring intently at me sat in my leather chair.

"Oh, hey Yoongi Hyung" I chuckle awkwardly, heart still pounding in my chest from being surprised at his appearance whilst daydreaming.

"I finished all my work so I thought I'd just stop by to see how you are since everything happened" he enters the room and drags a chair from the corner and puts it in front of my desk, flopping into it in an exhausted manner. I can't help but notice two rings of darkness sagging below his sharp eyes.

"I'm fine thank you, just still a bit sore but my injuries are healing quickly" I say reassuringly, earning a half-hearted smile from the elder. He props his elbow on the desk and rests his chin in his hand, leaning forward.

"That's good. So have you done much work today besides daydreaming?" Yoongi raises an eyebrow and a corner of his mouth arches upwards.

"U-uh of course I have"

"What were you thinking about?" He presses on, leaning closer with a smirk on his face. His eyes glance in the direction of Taehyung's office and he grins. "Were you thinking about Mr. CEO?"

"What? No!" I shout, shaking my head vigorously. The fact that the grin stays plastered on his pale face indicates he most definitely doesn't believe me. I sigh and give in.

"Fine, yes. I was. Happy now?"

"Very" he laughs and removes his arm from my desk, slumping back into the chair. "Were you thinking about him fucking you or something because good luck with that, from what I've heard he's rough as hell"

My eyes widen and mouth hangs open, agape.
"What do you mean 'from what I've heard'?"

"A friend told me after a certain experience with Mr. Heartthrob in there. It was a long time ago but I'm sure the fact still stands" Yoongi says so casually that it makes the whole sentence that much more painful.

"Right... ok this is a weird question but I trust you to be serious" I stare at him intently and he raises an eyebrow, suddenly livening up and sitting straight.

"Go on"

"Do you think Taehyung actually likes me... in that way?"

"I know a good way of figuring that out. Have you had sex with him yet?"

The sudden question causes a pool of heat to rush up and onto my face.
"N-no"

"Okay. Well when you do, if he is rough and doesn't care about your well-being, especially since you're clearly a virgin, he's just using you. If he's gentle and keeps checking to see if you're okay, he loves and cares about you. Got it?" Yoongi explains with no hint of sarcasm or humour. I nod, smiling slightly.

"Thank you hyung, the way he acts around me changes sometimes and I get confused whether he wants me or my body... he was so kind after the incident though, which gives me hope" I grin at the memory and Yoongi nods, a smile finding it's way on his own face.

"If it makes you feel any better, I've never see Taehyung look at anyone the way he looks at you before and I've known him for years"

With that, Yoongi stands up from the rather uncomfortable looking chair and heads towards the door.

"I better go, duty calls" he grabs hold of the handle and pushes it down, opening the door and smiling over at me.

"Yoongi, are you single?"