two

Jungkook's POV

"Jungkook-ah! Let me see you in your suit!"

"Jin hyung, I don't like it! It's uncomfortable~" I whine, slumping into the lounge in my white shirt and grey suit accompanied by weird looking smart black shoes.

"Kookie~ you look so handsome!" Jin cooes, prancing over and squeezing my cheeks. I slap his hands away and sigh at his childish behaviour.

He pauses and stares me up and down, a frown appearing as he looks at my chest.
"Kookie, why aren't you wearing a tie?"

"I don't know, I guess I thought it would make me look too formal" I shrug, picking up my keys from the table in the lounge. A firm hand halts me from moving towards the door, fierce eyes staring into my soul.

"You're not leaving this damn apartment until you put a fricking tie on! Now go!" He ushers me back into my room. I roll my eyes at his persistent attitude, a smile creeping onto my lips from the fact he avoids swearing in front of me.

I'm a grown man! I've heard it all before, if not worse!

I open up my chest of drawers, fishing out a matching grey tie and going back into the lounge. Jin is sitting in 'his' armchair, one leg crossed over the other.

"Aww what's wrong Kookie, can't you put on your tie by yourself?" He teases, giggling at my expression. Standing from his armchair, he makes his way over and takes the tie out of my hands.

Like he's done it a thousand times, which he probably has, he completes it with ease, stepping back to admire his creation.

"There, that's better. But seriously, Kook, you need to learn how to put on a tie" he shakes his head, silver hair moving with it.

I've never been able to do it, I don't know why. Everyone does it so easily and mine always turns out a mess.

"I know, hyung. I think you need to teach me again" I sigh, checking myself over in the mirror by the front door.

"How many times is that now? Seven? I'm not sure, I've lost track" he chuckles, hitting me playfully on the shoulder.

"Right I better go" I sigh, the nerves quickly emerging. I take a deep breath and open the door, brief case in hand and keys in the other.

"Good luck, Kook! Just be yourself!"

I smile and step out into the hallway, looking back at my good friend.

"Thanks hyung..." I laugh nervously, fixing my suit. I roll my eyes, stepping aside to make room for Jin to get through the door.

"Now get the fuck out of my apartment"

~

I open the door to the giant office building, the handle cold under my fingertips. I step inside. The white marble underfoot looks so thoroughly polished that I can see my reflection in the tiles.

The whole ground floor is a mixture of black and white, a modern theme consistent throughout the whole decor. I approach the reception desk, a slim blonde young woman sitting behind it. Her eyes are almost black, her gaze intimidating.

"Hello, I'm here for an interview with Mr. Kim" I manage to say, her stare making me even more nervous.

"Name please"

"Jeon Jungkook" I show her my drivers license and she smiles. Somehow, the smile doesn't quite fit her sharp face. I smile back and put my ID back in my brief case.

She nods to herself, checking something on her computer before placing something on the desk. I look down and see it's a pass saying 'visitor' with my name underneath. I take it and attach it to my suit jacket, looking back to see the receptionist on the phone.