three

Jungkook's POV

His hands move to my hips, firmly pushing me down onto the bed behind me. He clambers on top, his knees on either side of my legs. The man lowers his head and begins sucking and biting my neck, moans escaping my mouth. His hands begin wandering to my crotch and I gasp. He takes this opportunity to attach his lips to mine, sliding his tongue inside my mouth.

I moan against his lips, his hand rubbing against my member with an immense pace. I try to push away, to find out who he is. However, his hold and weight is too much and I get immersed into the moment.

His lips move against mine, mumbling my name.

"Jungkook"

I whine as his mouth leaves mine, pulling away. I look up to see a man with soft brown hair, tousled and fluffy. His hazel eyes stare down at me, lips parted. That's when I realise...

I push him off me, crawling back against the wall. He looks at me with worried eyes and reaches forward. I dodge away, pressing my back as far as possible.

"Jungkook?"

"Jungkook-ah! Hello?"

I sit up in my bed, sweat plastering my forehead. Looking around, I see I'm in my room, alone. The distant call of my name resonates from far away. It's accompanied by a sharp knocking sound which pierces through me after only just waking up.

I swing my legs over the side of the bed and stand up, falling back down straight after. My legs are like jelly, my hands shaking. My mind casts back to my dream.

About the man; the man who was Kim Taehyung.

How could I have such a dream about my new boss? And now I have to face him today!

"Jungkook-ah! Are you there? Wake up you lazy ass"

With a heavy sigh, I manage to retreat out of my bed and head out of my room and into the main room of my apartment. The repetitive banging grows louder, the noise becoming more and more irritating.

"I'm coming!!!" I yell as I retrieve my keys from the kitchen counter. To my relief, the banging stops.

I unlock the door and open it up to see Jin, a frown evident that he had been there a while.

"It's about damn time!" He shouts melodramtically, flinging his arms all over the place for added effect. Pushing past me he saunters over to a bar stool and perches on the small seat.

"Sorry hyung, I was asleep..."

"Asleep?!? It's your first day at you new job and you were asleep?" He leans forward, slamming his hand onto the counter; once again being overly dramatic.

"Hyung, I have to be there in two hours, I have plenty of time" I roll my eyes and move to behind the counter and open up a cupboard. I retrieve a box of cereal and slam it on the marble, causing Jin to almost jump out of his skin.

"Alright alright, don't come at me with all that, I'm just trying to help" he waves his hand flamboyantly and watches as I make up my bowl of cereal and clamber onto the stool next to him.

As I shove a mouthful of cheerios in my mouth, Jin stares at me intently.

"What?" I ask with a mouthful of food and look at him with curiosity. He continues to stare at me, tilting his head.

"I'm just admiring how grown up you are now. When I first met you, you were all young and filled with ambitions and dreams. Now you're all grown up and off to your first proper job..." Jin begins to sob and I look at him wide eyed. I decide to engulf him with a hug and he recovers himself, head on my shoulder.