Disinclined to Acquiesce

http://archiveofourown.org/works/9059125

Summary:
There's little more that Edward dreams of than freedom: freedom to travel to new places, to learn anything within reach, to explore and sail across the waves. But as an omega in a wealthy, high-class household, he's expected to do one thing: marry well. He thinks his close friend, Roy Mustang, newly-appointed Commodore to the Amestrian Navy, understands his disdain at this prospect, but a surprise announcement by Ed's father strikes a blow not just at Ed, but at his and Roy's friendship.

Ed, of course, has never been one to conform to expectations, and he'll fight against this one just like any other. Bigger trouble, however, is brewing on the horizon, and when Ed finds himself the sudden captive of a murderous crew of pirates, he must rely on all his skill and wit to survive.

Across the sea, Roy has been forbidden from sailing to Ed's rescue. But he's never been one to give up either, and a ragged pirate might just be his and Ed's key to escape—and to earthshattering knowledge lost for centuries.

Review:
This is basically a Pirates of the Caribbean cross over fic. Riza is Jack Sparrow. A few things are changed, but a really good fic and you can guess what happens if you watched Pirates of the Caribbean before.