Full Metal Magic by Sil'vinya- FMA/ Harry potter cross over

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/2626358/1/Full-Metal-Magic

Summary:
Ed is sent on a new mission, under the direct orders of Colonel Mustang. The two of them are to travel to Britain to aid in apprehending a dangerous criminal. Mustang is to work with the local ministry where Ed is to work undercover at a..? Magic school?

Review:
So, since I've read Penance, the other Harry Potter fanfic, I've been checking out more crossovers. Okay I admit I'm a little obsessed right now. This one is good. Takes place during the Half Blood Prince and during the first anime of FMA. Like the summary says, Mustang and Ed go undercover in the magic world. I like the stories with Mustang. Of course Ed and Mustang meet the Order and Ed becomes good friends with Harry and everyone. While trying to find and take down the Dark Lord. Ed's enemies come for him and make everything more complicated. I actually didn't finish this one, I became.... Not bored, but... I wanted to read something else and once I stop reading a story, I never go back to it. Sad but true.

Anyway, I'm currently reading several other Harry Potter/FMA fanfics right now that are really awesome, I'm just waiting for the authors to update. I'll probably put up reviews for them soon.