Bury It Forward by KawasakiTriple- FMA (Tramatizing)

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/4536414/1/Bury-It-Forward

Summary:
Mustang is forced to decide on the best way to cope with Edward's broken, tortured mind; his first task is to decipher why Ed will stop at nothing to escape his custody when the weather turns foul.

Review:
REALLY REALLY REALLY DARK TORTURE FAN FICTION WARNING!!!
Not going to lie, the most traumatizing story I've ever read and I never finished reading it because it became too much. You will cry at every chapter and have nightmares of the nightmares that Ed has, it's not pretty. The most horrific torture and aftermath story you might ever find. It's really realistic too, if all that happened in real life, pretty sure that's how they would turn out.
So Ed and Al are captured and tortured by the homunculus. They escape. Ed has to hid Al and Ed goes crazy because of the torture he went through. Roy and his team are looking after Ed. Roy is about to give up on Ed but first he wants to know why Ed runs off every time it's raining. They find Al, and Ed starts healing but you start finding out the type of torture they went through. Envy finds out that they are still alive and starts planing to mess with them again, Mustang and his team don't know that envy is around. Can Ed handle seeing his brother?