09: WE FIGHT

Today was the day

Today was the day. The suits went on and the plans were in motion. The two of them were like freshmen compared to the legends that they were gonna met and even though Ava is firmly against all superheroes, she had to admit that this was the most amazing thing that's ever happened to her. Tony had filled them in about how Captain America or Steve Rogers was so determined to protect his friend who blew up King T'Chaka, it made sense why Prince T'Challa wants to kill him. The Winter Solider or James Barnes was supposed to be eliminated in Romania if it wasn't for Steve. Tony told the two of them how many people he's killed. There was a lot, even Natasha told them he almost killed her trying to get to someone else more than once.

It scared Ava, it did, but she's heard scarier stories than the Winter Soldier. Then Vision had to go and tell them that Steve recruited the rest of the Avengers to join his 'team.' There was nothing more that Ava wanted to do than just face palm for her entire life. She thought they were just fighting two or three people, but now it's a whole team and she didn't know if she was going to be able to handle that. It shouldn't matter though, the amulets make her fighting skill seem like she's being practising and training for years. She supposed to be a flawless fighter when the amulets are one.

Ava was standing near some sort of truck, waiting for the signal and Peter was somewhere else. They were at the airport in Leipzig and it was pretty spacious to kick some ass. She was listening to the conversation that had been going on, she could also slightly see Captain America running to the helicopter, but his plans were stopped when War Machine and Iron Man came down, disarming the chopper with a device. The clanking of their metal sounded when they landed on the ground. "Wow, it's so weird how you run into people at the airport. Don't you think that's weird?" Tony removed the helmet from him face and turned to Rhodey, "Definitely weird." Rhodey agreed, Steve standing in front of both of them. "Hear me out, Tony." Steve said, "That doctor, the psychiatrist, he's behind all of this." Then another figure caught his attention. T'Challa landed near the area which Ava was standing was standing in.

"Captain." "Your highness." The two greeted each other, Tony walking around Rhodey as he began to speak.

"Anyway, Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you in. That was 24 hours ago. Can you help a brother out?" "You're after the wrong guy," Steve told him, Tony rolled his eyes, not having a care in the world because he had one job and that was to bring in Bucky.

"Your judgement is askew. Your old war buddy killed innocent people yesterday." Tony told him, Ava was shaking her head even though none of them could see her. "And there are five more super soldiers just like him. I can't let the doctor find him first, Tony. I can't."

It was after Steve said that, Black Widow came into view. She too wasn't fond of this situation. "Steve," He turned to her, "You know what's about to happen. Do you really want to punch your way out of this one?" There was a long silence in the air, Steve turned back to Tony and he let out a loud sigh.

"All right, I've run out of patience. Underoos!" That was the signal, Ava ran around the truck and jumped off another car, landing on a the top of another truck. Peter in his Spider-Man suit, swinging on a web, webbed the shield out of Steve's hand and swung it towards Ava.