AUTHOR'S NOTE

DISCLAIMER:
I DO NOT OWN ANY MARVEL CHARACTERS. THIS INCLUDES AVA AYALA AND ANY OF HER FAMILY MEMBERS. I ONLY OWN ALL MY CHARACTERS AND THEIR PLOT LINES AND SOME OF AVA'S.

Hey guys,

I am back with a new book and after all this time I finally have the courage to post one of my Marvel books. I've probably written at least fifteen different stories based of Marvel comics and the MCU. This one I am posting is about Ava Ayala, the White Tiger. A part of me feels like she might pop up in the MCU at some point or in the new Spider-Man movies that are to come, but I figured I'd do my own take on this character anyway.

I have changed a lot in this book. I have based it on both the comics and the movies. I have changed things like Ava's family members, I gave her grandmother a name, changed how she becomes the White Tiger, I removed all nieces and nephews so Ava's niece in the comics, who's also the White Tiger won't be in this book, added my own characters, etc. It's going to lead up to the events before Civil War, then Civil war and after that it'll be Spider-Man: Homecoming.

Tom Holland's Peter Parker is going to be the main love interest and before any relationship stuff happens, there's going to be a lot of character development because I always make the mistake of rushing into my character's relationships. So, Ava and Peter don't get together anytime soon. This book is strictly going to be PG with no sexual content because all the characters are underage in this book. There'll be kisses and hugging, but that's about it.

I was really on the fence about posting this book, but I just put on my big girl pants and did it. I hope you guys enjoy reading this book as much I love writing it. If you have any suggestions for this book, please don't be scared to comment or message me. I take all suggestions into consideration. My writing style has really changed and there is barely any typos, so I'm excited about that.

Please don't forget to vote, comment, share and follow. I really appreciate it and I hope you guys enjoy this new kind of book, instead of my Teen Wolf stuff. I really needed to branch away from that.

Thanks for reading.

-Megan