T w e n t y - t h r e e

Start from the beginning

"She'll wake up in about 10 minutes." Cameron mentions handing me a bag of ice to cool her face down.

"She's not the first to faint around us, don't worry Adym." Nash includes, well this seems normal to them.

Shawn comes to sit next to us observing her in my arms, "Who is she? She seems familiar." He furrows her eyebrows like if he was trying to remember her from some sort of place.

"Alexa. She's the girl I've been talking about lately, I've posted pictures with her that's why she seems familiar." I say still focusing in her, of course he saw her on my socials I mean where else? She's not from here either ways.

"Wait that's her? The Mexican?" Gilinsky asks and I nod as a response.

I shouldn't worry that much she just fainted that's usual, right? She should've fainted when she saw me instead, not because of these. Okey that's jealousy, I admit. Well I'll just have to wait until she wakes up then. Everyone stands in a circle around us watching her rest in my arms.

Minutes past until I finally see her flinch a bit. I quickly sit her up and I finally see her beautiful brown eyes open. Cameron rushes for a bottle of water and hands it over to her. She looks kind of confused and her eyes are wide open.

"What am I doing here? Adym?" She questions looking at me.

"Surprise?" I kind of said it as a question and I let a little smile in my face appear shrugging my shoulders as I see her looking at the others.

Alexa's POV

I slowly wake up from what appeared I was fainted. I didn't feel anything, it just seemed like I took a quick nap. As I'm recovering I start to remember what had happen, and once again I recognized the faces that were in my surrounding.

This was real.

I look up to Adym, and there he is just staring at me, everyone is. "Are they really there?" I ask Adym referring to the boys and hope its not my imagination. Everyone just laughs at my question, I guess they are really here.

"Yes Alexa." Johnson replied. "Just don't faint again." He smiles letting those bright white teeth show. Ugh now I feel so embarrassed.

"Well that's a way to make a first impression." I murmur to myself.

We just sit there in awkwardly until Gilinsky started to talk. "So... You guys want to do something today?"

"Yeah we could go to that new water park!" Johnson suggested as everyone looks at him and nod in response.

Everyone got up and start gathering stuff that we could take. The guys headed to their rooms for some of there clothes which they could get wet in. Dammit I needed to go back home for a bikini, the ride from here to my house was about 25 minutes south but the water park was on the other side of the city so it was just to far.

Adym and I have nothing to get ready since this wasn't our home, so he gives me a little tour around the huge house more like a mansion, he's still next to me with his hand on my lower back, he hasn't left my side since the beginning.

"Hey do you think they may have a bikini here for me? I didn't bring anything besides my phone." I turn around asking Adym which was already looking at me. He twists his mouth a side and furrow his eyebrows like if he was thinking of a solution.

"We could ask Gilinsky he's more a fuckboy than me, maybe some girl left one."

Gilinsky a fuckboy? On the socials he seemed like every girls boyfriend dream, the one you would like to present to your parent and have a nice meal or him to be a gentlemen and lend you his jacket when it's cold outside. That was the type of person he seemed to be, but you can't trust what the internet says anymore. Some people may act all nice and charming when in reality they could be the opposite and vice versa.

I snapped out of my thoughts and Adym pointed to the room that was across from the hall, I started walking towards the room thinking Adym would follow me but he doesn't he entered to one of the other boys room probably also looking for something to wear leaving me alone.

I take a deep breath and walk towards the room and slowly make three knocks on the door. "Come on in." I heard Gilinsky voice letting me open the door and enter his room.

There he was organizing some of his room picking up some dirty clothes from the floor. He looked up and eyed me from bottom to top with a smile in his face.

"What's up?" He broke the silence as I just stood there with my eyes still locked in his until I finally start to manage some words to come out.

"Um... Since I didn't come prepared for going out, Adym told me that you might have a bikini for me?" I more of said it like a question as I change my sight to my fingers playing with each other.

"Yeah I do actually, look inside the closet, they're in the bottom drawer I think." He actually did have some surprisingly.

He pointed at the wooden door that seemed that this was his closet. I walk up and open seeing everything neatly organized. Bottom drawer I remember myself, I sit down on the carpeted floor and open it seeing just two bikinis, well it's better than nothing. I take them out and observe them. Two piece or one piece? The two piece would look better on me, so I went for that black and gold, my favorite color combination.

I take it and shut the closet door behind me. "Thanks." I say to Gilinsky giving him a little smile as I walk by to the other door. He was on his phone and didn't say a word but his smile fills up the empty silence.

I get out and walk over to Adym who was already with another clothes on, some black swim shorts but he left his shirt on since I supposed he was going to take it off.

I ask for the bathroom to go and change into the bikini, it looked perfect on me it allowed my curvy body show itself. I cover myself up with my original clothes and walk outside meeting with the boys chilling in the bed like if they were waiting for me.

"I'm ready."

A/N:
I know I'm a shitty writer for not uploading earlier. But hey at least I'm back on track I guess.

Tell me what you think about the Magcon being in this story... I want to know your guys opinions :)

Should I change the cover of this book? I'm thinking about changing it to one of these👇 comment which you like👀