Chapter 10

The looks on everyone's faces were priceless. As they all stare at me with wonder and confusion. I was startled When the two ice make mages I had met earlier stepped forward, looks of concern etched on their faces.
"Should you be using that magic, I mean absorbing all the negative emotions has got to have some serious side effects."
I smile at them sadly and just shake my head.
"It can have some side effects. But only if the users heart isn't pure, or the magic is used with ill  intent. Seeing as neither of those things is the case with me I should be safe, just exhausted, after all a spell that big takes a lot of power and I used way to much after not practicing magic of any form for so many years." 

I sighed and started attempting to stand while the group around me protested loudly. 

"Grace you need to rest. let your strength build back up." Hibiki started 

" Well not out here. I'll catch a cold if i sleep out here without my cloak." I interrupted

Everyone stepped back enough for Hibki to scoop me into his arms, 

"So are we going to the inn or back into the guild masters hall?" he asked. 

After a short discussion it was decided that everyone would be spending the night in the Meeting hall.  as Hibki Carried me i watched him and all the others over come with gratitude i decided to cook for all of them which was all i had to give at the moment and asked to be taken to the kitchen. 

"I'm going to cook dinner for everyone so could you and some of the others go fetch some ingredients while i clean this place. theirs no way I'm cooking while the place is covered in dust." Hibiki went to argue and i gave him the glare that's been known to crush men's pride and he quickly relented retreating with the list of things i need for dinner.