Breaking eye contact I swim to the surface, splashing up next to Aisha. 

"Look" she points behind me and starts swimming over. Behind me is a cave with weird symbols on its walls.

"What do you think this place is?" I question aloud as we both swim over to the edge. Neither of us go to move out of the water instead we just stay bobbing in the water.

"Um, I think we should go." Anagen suggests immediately.

"Why?" Aisha puts a hand on the leave as if to pull herself up.

"There's a lot of dark magic here and we don't want it to effect you girls." Gantlos worriedly advises. Slowly she pulls her hands back and nods her head.

"I agree, this place is really creepy." And with that the boys sigh thankfully and bob back under the water back to the entrance.

"Well have to come back here again later." I say as soon as they have gone down.

"Yeah, defiantly." And with a glance over our shoulders we both dive back under the water and back out to the ocean. Surfacing again the first thing I see is bloom and organ talking. Teasingly I wriggle my eyebrows at him and he goes slightly red.

"I'm going to jump again."

"Really? I think once is enough for me." Bloom jokes. We all laugh and I let myself enjoy this new family, because tomorrow this will all be destroyed.

The next morning we slept in. Nobody came to wake us, yelling about training, there was no rush. We took our time getting out of bed and ready for the day. Cherishing the place. Eventually we made our way to the training room, all worried about what's to come.

"Look flora, I just wanted to say sorry." Bloom starts walking next to me.

"Sorry for what?"

"Well these last few days I have been really mean and I have been spending to much time with gantlos. And I just wanted you to know that I'm not all that into him and I was just trying to make organ jealous and I'm really sorry." Smiling I chuckle at the rambling girl before me.

"I suppose I can forgive you. But please tell me more about the trying to make organ jealous part." She goes crimson and we both laugh. 

"Don't worry I'm just joking." Entering the training room I instantly spot Gantlos and we lock eyes. Watching the other girls I see Musa don Aisha go to their boyfriends. Bloom nods once at me before going over to organ. Smiling I turn back to Gantlos and stride over, joining him next to the balancing beams.

"Hello Flora, your looking very nice today." Blushing at the compliment I jump up onto the beam and sit, my legs dangling down.

"Why thank you kind man, you aren't looking to bad yourself." He mockingly tips his hat at me, a big grin on his face. 

"Are you ready for the mission?" Meeting his eyes I see sadness somewhere inside them.

"No, not at all. But we don't really have a choice." 

"Talking about a mission, I expect that you girls are ready?" Zeke voice drifts through from behind us. Looking up alarmed I see him appear in front of us, a huge grin plastered on his face.

"What are you doing here?" Bloom takes lead.

"Why I am just here to send you my good wishes. This is a very important time for me as you can understand." Everywhere he steps the ground darkens beneath him.

"We where just leaving." Organ steps forwards, he no longer is himself but the mask is back up covering his true identity.

"Good, now I can only stay here for a second before I have urgent business to deal With." His form flickers and I realize that he isn't actually here in person. "So good luck and I have full trust in that you will get what I need." Flickering he disappears and we fall silent.

"So this is really happening." Aisha and Anagen walk hand in hand together.

"Yes, and I suppose that it's time for us to put on the act." Duman and Musa stand closer then friends.

"So the plan is that we'll attack and use you four as leverage, Having you tied up. Eventually they will free you and you will join their side and the rest is up to yous." Organ looks fondly at bloom when he says this. Gantlos offers me his hand and I take it, slipping off the beam and landing on my two feet.

"Well, let's just get this over and done with."