"Hey I'm really thirsty, I just ran about 6,917 miles, not counting all the other stops I had to make

"Hey I'm really thirsty, I just ran about 6,917 miles, not counting all the other stops I had to make. What kinda drinks you got here?" He runs over at lightning speed over to the fridge, causing a slight breeze that blows Eriks hair upward. "Ah just water and beer, hey mind of i try a beer?" He speeds over to the counter and pops open the can taking a sip. "Ew, damn. You actually drink this stuff? I think I'm gonna puke." He makes a disgusted face.

"Don't have a very strong tongue, do you?" He asks as he walks slightly over to him and makes the can come to his hand to drink it himself.

He speeds back over to the fridge grabbing a water and gulping it down. "So hey man you remember me?"

"Uh..."

"Oh wait!" He flashes to the couch and back to the counter wearing a pentagon security hat. "Souvineir." He says with smile.

He raises his brows.

"What does it look weird with the hair? You know blue had never been my color. Its the silver hair." He shrugs and zips back to the couch, lying back with his arms crossed behind his head.

He gives him a look and sits in the armchair. "So is there any particular reason you are hear in my apartment?"

"Uuuuhhh, yep." He says and stays... awkwardly quiet.

He frowns and takes another drink before continuing to stare at him...

"So what happened to that other guy? The guy that smelled like he hadn't showered in a month."

"Logan?"

"Uh he had a British accent?"

"...Charles."

"Yeah what happened to that guy? I remember him cause he punched you." He smiles widely while nodding his head.

He rolls his eyes. "He's back with his own kind where he belongs. And I am where I belong... Alone," he explains plainly.

"Well that's depressing." He says extremely plainly.

He pops up his eyebrows and sets his can on the side table. "I think you avoided my question... Who sent you? Am I being recruited again?"

"Um... no." He says awkwardly avoiding eye contact.

"I don't have to be a telepath to know I'm being lied to, kid."

"I'm not lying. It's just-I'm just--" he clears his throat. "I uh ran away. Sooooo... i came here. To.... the middle east." He says still not looking at him.

"Taking a holiday?"

He chuckles. "Yeah you could say that. So what about you man? What're you doing here? They outta houses in America?"

"Well you could say I don't have a taste for western life," he returns the attitude, still wondering why on earth Peter is here.

"So... hey so is it cool if i crash here tonight?"