Chapter 14

Nicole paces back and forth as soon as she enters her house not knowing what to do, she sighs rubbing her forehead as her head was throbbing a bit.

If she could she would have rushed along with Natalie, but she could not, not in her condition.

"You should not over think," Reagan suggests as she watches Nicole working up.

"I should not have opened my mouth and now because of me Natalie is away in search of my brothers and God this is all so messy"

"You can always try warning them about Natalie" Reagan speaks up.

"I am, but Arson is not picking up his phone"

"Hey ladies what's up?" Kyle's voice makes both of them turn towards the door at once making him raise a brow in question.

"What's going on?"

"Nothing" Reagan smiles.

"We are in trouble," Nicole blurts out making Kyle stares at his wife who groans before she spills it all out.

"Fucking hell," he breathes before he walks to where Nicole was.

"You rest and you make something and feed her. We both are here to take a good care of you while Arson is away and so please do not stress much okay...

Let me handle it all from here, I will try to reach Arson so just relax if you tensed up the baby will be restless too and that is something we do not want do we?"

"No"

"Good girl, Rea baby, can you go patch something up fast while I call Arson?" Kyle requests and Reagan jumps to go make something.

*******

"Is Natalie in trouble?" Reagan asks as both of them lie on the bed.

"I don't know baby, all I can say it was not a bright idea to follow wherever Nicholas had gone let's hope they catch her fast before something bad happens"

"Sometimes, she just acts before thinking" Reagan sighs worried about her sister.

"Hey now, just relax I am sure its going to be fine at least we warned them on time" Kyle states as he tries to comfort his wife.

"Guess, asking how your day was is out of question huh?" he smiles as he plays with her hair.

"Yeah, but how was your day?" she asks instead.

"Tiring, cars were coming in and out all day long"

"Kyle did you always wanted to be a mechanic?" she asks curiously, as they have never gone to the ends of talking it all out.

"I don't know, I guess I always wanted to do something normal where I did not have to keep looking behind my back or be alert...

And this is the only thing I am good at so, it works"

"Was it that bad?" she asks as she stares at his face.

"No, it was not but I just did not want to be part of all these games anymore where I could not even trust people completely and on doing so I was loosing the trust within me, it was making me weak mentally...

I don't know how Arson does it though"

"It's okay, not all of us are good at same thing"

"I know, so how excited are you to be a bride's maid?"

"A bit"

"Just a bit, well you never got to have a grand wedding, wearing a dress and all"

"I am fine with the way we married Kyle, as long as I got a good husband I am fine...