Chapter 11

And I am back!

This scene is after Leah is, introduced in Natalie's life.

Reagan waves her hands as she finally pushes Kyle out of the house, the smile on her lips does not last long when she finds her Natalie stepping out of her car.

Groaning internally, she dares to slam the door shut but Natalie knowing her well shouts at her not to do so if she did not want to handle a broken door, which was true knowing her crazy sister she would definitely break her door.

Therefore, letting her sister in, she quietly stays trying to know the reason why she was even in her house at first place as both of them knew they could not stand each other at all.

"Nice place" Natalie comments as she walks inside and looks around before her eyes lands on the scattered clothes around.

"Well, uh so what are you doing in here?" Reagan asks as she tries to pick the clothes as discreetly as she can.

"Not exactly what you sure did before I walked in"

"I m a married woman Nuts, what do you expect"

"A little bit of respect and not get pregnant before I do"

"It's always about you," she groans rolling her eyes.

"Of course it is, do not for a second think you are an important person because trust me if it was not for me none of this would have been yours" she points out before looking around for a safer place to sit down.

"What does that even mean?"

"That, if me and my bastard of a father did not entered your life you would not have been able to taste the perks of sex also be married that also before me" she sighs before finally she sits on one of the dining chair.

"Get to the point and be out of here"

"The point is I am getting married finally and as one of my very few remaining family members I came here to give you a golden, larger than life opportunity"

"I refuse" Reagan interrupts her.

"What, I have not even finished giving you an offer?"

"Well either way I refuse"

"You got to be kidding me; you must listen to me first. I am the bride to be, I have the right to talk...

Did you ever hear me interrupt you while you were being a bride, no? So, you must return the favor and do you have any idea how much of my soul hurts to actually stand in here and ask you to be my maid"

"I would rather not be that also you were never invited to my wedding to interrupt me"

"Exactly, because unlike you I am going to invite you in my wedding so you better walk that aisle before me with a big smile"

"I actually did walked the aisle before you though"

"Oh this is why I did not want to do this, but forget it here the invitation card, if you did not joined me at least send me some good expensive gift...

Or perhaps your dead body will work just fine"

"Nuts" Reagan shouts at her sister.

"It was just a joke" Natalie rolls her eyes before she jumps from the chair and walks towards the door.

"I am not coming"

"You better as I am even ready to drag Star's ass for this wedding, God can you not just for once do as I ask of you...