Chapter 02

"We really should not drink so much," Reagan giggles a bit tipsy already.

"Don't be a sour one, I had a shit shift today and seeing how you are getting comfy around me I say we take one shot for this new friendship" Kyle grins as he pushes one towards her and she just gulps it without a thought.

"Oh how I wish I was Natalie at times like this"

"Huh?"

"Oh sorry, I was talking about my sister, Natalie, she was this amazing gift she can never get drunk no matter how much she drinks but come tomorrow morning she has a hangover worst than anyone...

She goes crazier than she is," she laughs freely as she holds onto Kyle's arms for support.

"Sounds fun" he chuckles as he puts her back in her seat as she was at the edge.

"No, it's not" she sighs gravely closing her eyes before she puts her head on the bar table and pulls his drink closer to her forehead.

"What?"

"Nothing is fun" she starts and when he does not say anything she continue telling him everything about her life and the misery she was going through.

She ends up telling him everything how she is competing with her sister to get married first.

Moreover, to her surprise Kyle ends up talking about his life as well, as how he left his old work and was working in the garage for the past year trying to get away fro everything and everyone.

He even ends up talking about his tragic love life one he did not do with anyone, he talked about Reese the woman who broke his heart as he was head over heels for her and she was in for to take advantage of him.

Even if Reese was curious she did not asks about what advantage he was talking about, just out of respect as he did not question her when she confessed everything to him she was giving him the same benefit.

"Wow, here I am ready to get married to any man just so I can be rich and here you are walking around with wedding bands in your pocket" she chuckles humorously as he shows her the box of band he had in his pocket.

"Life is cruel" Kyle smiles as they both silently watches the hold grail of their life the wedding bands.

"I would have said yes to marry you within a heart beat you know, you are such a nice man even if we just mate" Rea slurs as she touches the bands.

"I would have married you in a heart beat as well, you are not so bad," he sighs before at the spur of the moment he does something he should not.

"You know what?" he shouts as he bangs on the table and gets up.

Pulling his phone out he calls the bartender and asks him to take some pictures and videos from it.

"What are you doing?" Rea asks as she watches the man take the band out of the box and suddenly kneels in front of her.

"Reagan, we both are drunk I know, but what the fuck let's get married, you need a man in your life and I need someone to wear these little fuckers I have been carrying for god knows how long" he laughs as he presents her the ring and she laughs.

"You are funny" she waves him off and goes to turn around but he does not let her.

"Hey you said in a heart beat" he reminds her with a little laugh and as if something clicks on her head she too kneels at once on the floor and holds his face in her hand as she whispers a yes.

*******

Both Rea and Kyle stare at the screen of his phone at the video clip as he puts the ring in Rea's finger, which was surprisingly a fit before he carries her and shouts aloud that they are getting married before crashing on the floor with her.