32.

Continued...

On the bright side, I'm alive lol.
We also hit 1Million reads! 💛

-
LONDON'S POV

I watched Ethan drop his head in his hands and let out a scream of frustration. He was off of the phone and obviously having some sort of breakdown.

I stood from the bed and quickly made my way over to him.

"Baby, baby look at me" I spoke in a calm, soothing manner. I waited patiently for him to raise his head.

He never did.

I slowly moved his hands down from his face, grabbed his arms and wrapped them around me.

"It's gonna be alright, I'm here. I got you baby" I whispered as I embraced him.

He put his head in the crook of my neck and hugged me tight. We stayed like that for a while, it wasn't long before I felt a tear trickle down onto my neck and shoulder.

The fact that he was crying almost made me cry.

Ethan clearly wasn't a crier so I knew his silent tears were the effect of something serious.

"Look at me" I picked his head up, staring into his eyes which were very red and glossy.

"Whatever it is.. You can get through it, I'll help you" I said.

He nodded.

I smiled. "And lets be honest, what would Isaiah say if he saw you right now?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Stop being a bitch" He replied, laughing and wiping his face afterwards.

I laughed with him "Yeah, never mind that"

We looked into each others eyes.

Breaking our stare, he exhaled deeply.

".......London I have a brother" Ethan said lowly, but loud enough for me to hear.

My eyes widened a little  "What? How old?"

"19" He chuckled bitterly. I could see the utter disbelief all in his face.

"Like how the fuck do you hide a kid for 19 years?" He asked, slightly raising his voice.

"I don't know" I said. Not really knowing what else to say I grabbed his hand.

I lead him to the bathroom, watching him in the process.

I noticed the confusion on his face and laughed. "You need to relax, seriously" I said.

Letting go of his hand, I went to turn the shower on. When it got to the perfect temperature I stripped out of what I was in.

"Oh nah," Ethan scoffed. He nudged me out of the way and turned the water down.

"I appreciate you and all but I'm not about to shower in Lucifer tears today, we aint having that much fun"