27.

I'm back, don't panic☺️
Lyric in the mm.
-

VIDEO DROPPED GO SPAM ME SISSY'S !💓

*****
"What?" London asked, sitting up more.

Lyric wiped her eyes, "I don't know maybe I'm overreacting or.."

"Alright, okay." London sighed. She rubbed her temples as she searched for the right words to say.

"First off...What made you feel this way?" She asked, trying to stop her face from turning up in confusion.

She honestly didn't get it. Isaiah being the type of guy he was, London figured he'd be gone a long time ago if he didn't love Lyric.

Lyr played with her fingers, She started to wonder if she had done the right thing by bringing it up.

She knew why she felt the way she did, but it was hard for her to explain without feeling as if she wanted pity, or that she was being dramatic

"We were never the regular couple, You know that." She looked down at her lap,

"We're not even a couple, actually"

London frowned. She leaned over and put her hand underneath Lyrics chin, lifting her head up.

"And that is what separates you guys from everyone else. A title means nothing" She said.

"You told me only side bitches use that line"

London shrugged "Knowing Ethan, I wouldn't be surprised if I was a side"

She yelped when Lyric slapped her shoulder. "I'm just kidding, damn"

"You get the point.. He loves you, without a doubt. You guys are like two peas in a pod"

Lyr fanned her watering eyes, "You know I don't cry just–just ignore me" She quickly wiped the single tear that still managed to slip.

"There's absolutely nothing wrong with shedding a few tears," London pulled her in for a hug causing her cries to grow louder.

"Or A lot. Either way is fine" She smiled weakily, rubbing her back in a soothing manner.

When her cries didn't cease London pulled back. "Lyric baby, what's wrong?"

As she stared at her she noticed her head down again. "....Lyr" She repeated,

"I fucked up" Lyric mumbled too low for her to hear.