13.

I'm the bomb.com for this right? Lol y'all love me!

-

ETHAN'S POV

"You fuck me so good papi" Kiana purred. I got up and pulled my boxers on "You're welcome" I smirked, getting up to get ready for a shower.

She nodded "Si but I was wondering..." I lifted my eyebrow and gave her a look.

I feel like I did enough when I let her go out with me last night so I was hoping she wasn't about to ask to go anywhere else cause it was a dub.

She sat up and pulled her hair up in a ponytail. Her face softened before she went to speak again "The girl who was with us last night–"

"Which one?" I asked, ready for her to get to the point. She shouldn't be questioning me anyway but I was eager to know what she was curious about.

"Oh um..The brown one" I nodded for her to keep going. "Yeah she seemed a little out of it papi is she okay?" She asked, frowning a little.

I laughed. I knew she was talking about London but I wasn't about to fall into whatever trap she called herself setting. She need to mind her business

I grabbed a towel and shrugged "She good. Why?"

I threw the towel over my shoulder and turned to face her, leaning against the dresser.

She shook her head "I was just wondering, maybe you should call and check on her" I nodded and got my phone. She looked surprised to see I was really about to call.

I was doing it for my entertainment and to make her look dumb.

She thought she was about to get me to give her the drop on London because she felt that she was a threat. Now I'm about to give her a reason to feel threatened.

Her frown deepened when I put the phone on speaker. She straightened her face and listened to it ring a few times before London picked up.

"Yes what do you want" She croaked.

I laughed because it was obvious she had a hangover.

"Who you talking to?" I tested. I knew she was gone give me some smart ass response but that was just something she can do.

I knew Kiana expected her to fix her tone and apologize by the look on her face. This shit was funny

"Ethan Rodriguez who else? look if you don't want anything please leave me the hell alone I'm dying for Christ's sake" She whined

I smiled as I watched Kiana's eyebrows shoot up. She looked at me then my phone, I nodded to confirm that yes I was letting her talk to me like that.

"Somebody gotta a hangover" I teased "Want me to come take care of you?"

Kiana's face was redder than the Devils ass, if Zay was there he would've been on the floor laughing. No doubt

"Aren't you darling" She giggled "but no I'm fine. I would like for you to come and see if I'm still alive later though"