3.

"Told that bitch that I'm from New York, She like my accent" Isaiah sung to himself after throwing his keys on the marbel counter.

"Every time I get a new jawn, She the baddest" Cutting the light on, he walked further into his bedroom. He pulled his phone out seeing that he had gotten a notification.

Lyric: Ok, cool. I'm getting ready now, You can pick me up or I can just meet you there. 12:17pm

He smirked as he walked to his closet.

Zay: What kinda nigga you take me for? Of course Ima meet you there 12:19pm

He laughed at himself knowing she probably thought he was serious.

Lyric: Lmfao lowkey ain't want you to know where I lived anyway 😘 12:20pm

"Oh I like this one" He chuckled closing his closet door.

He was wearing grey Balmain biker jeans and a white shirt, It was fall therefore it wasn't the warmest so he decided that he was gonna put his black Bape pullover on.

Throwing his fit onto the bed he stripped out of his gym clothes.

After texting Lyric to let her know that he was just kidding he grabbed his towel and made his way to the bathroom.

Lyric's House

"No London he isn't crazy....Why would he kidnap me...I am definitely not about to play with you........21 questions! That's what" She hung up irritated with her cousins concern.

Whenever she told her about a guy the bitch had to make it seem like someone was out to get her. She huffed holding her towel closer to her body. She walked into her room and sat on the bed thinking of what to wear

She honestly didn't get how guys could pick their clothes out before getting in..Hell, by then she'd change her mind and would have to pick something totally different.

She laid back scrolling through her timeline for a few. She sat up when I text came in from Isaiah.

Zay🙄: I was playing son damn 😭 it's like that? Aigh aigh. Shoot me ya addy tho

She rolled her eyes with a smile. Thinking on it for a few, She ended up giving him her address anyway.

"Let's seeee" Standing to her feet she went over to her dresser, staring in it. She was wondering if she wanted to wear her hair down.

"Nah" She opened a drawer and pulled out her white and black shirt that read Brooklyn across it. She sat it on top of the dresser and opened another one, shuffling through it for a while she pulled out a pair of ripped grey skinnies.

She put the shirt and pants against each other before nodding in approval. She sat them down so she could get her bra and underwear out.

She dropped her towel and slipped her Lace set on. Grabbing her Victoria Secrets Temptation lotion she pressed it open and squeezed a reasonable amount in her hand.

As she lathered it into her legs her phone rang, glancing at it she saw that it was just London calling back so she ignored it.

After she was done with the lotion she sat it down and walked to her dresser, When she slipped shirt on she looked at her jeans and sighed knowing that this part wasn't gonna be as easy.