20.

wassup my babies. 👁
Loso in the mm.... he fine too ain't he lmao
-

"Forreal!?" Loso exclaimed, not believing that Zay was about to give him the transfer after all.

He knew he had crossed the line when he got big with him the other day and he was more than happy that he was giving him a chance.

Zay laughed, taking a step back and crossing his arms. "Yea lil nigga. You got heart"

Shaking his head to get his hair out of his face he frowned "About that, my fault bra. Y'know? I got fam and shit to look after now"

He tried to explain but Isaiah shook his head, refusing to sit there and listen to any excuse. "And I understand all that but that ain't why I'm moving you."

He saw the confusion in Loso's face, especially by the way his brows were knitted together.

They stood there, outside of W3, and over Zays car. "I see something in you. I feel like you could help me and E figure this whole shit out"

Loso reared his head but not too sharply, he didn't wanna seem disrespectful. He also didn't wanna fuck up his chance at more money but he didn't know what Isaiah meant.

"I appreciate that coming from you." He said, looking over at him. He would never tell him this but he looked up to Zay.

He looked up to him instead of E because unlike E, he was a bit more hands on with the business. He noted how serious Zay could get when it came to it but at the same time never let what he does interfere with his personality.

Because let's face it, most of the mfs that got caught up in this lifestyle were some serious, joy killing, fucked up individuals.

Zay was the opposite. He just knew how to alternate.

Isaiah laughed a bit "So what am I now? A fucking role model?" He laughed harder as he thought about it. "Please say no man"

Loso didn't get the joke so he didn't laugh. He just stared at him blankly "You weird bruh"

Zay calmed down "Nah nigga that's you. Tryna get sentimental out here and shit"

"I was just giving you yo credit. You know your name hold weight out here nigga" Loso responded, side-eying him for trying to act like he ain't know.

"Pst" He scoffed "Wait till a nigga die. My shit gone hold twice the weight by the time I'm done." He spoke, looking out towards the stars

Loso dug his hands in his pockets "I feel that"

Zay nodded towards him "You drink lil nigga?"

He said yeah, not wanting to say no because he was lucky to be in his good graces at the moment. Also because he knew Zay would probably call him a bitch and rib.

"Cmon then. We gone go celebrate your movement, plus I want you to meet this new nigga. Scope em out for me." Zay got in the car and looked out the window with a smile.

"Word?" Loso raised a brow.

"Nah nigga I promised E I would take this nigga out to show him some shit and ion wanna be by my lonely" Zay answered bluntly.

E had refused to come because it was a day before he was supposed to be bringing Lon to meet his mother and he was a mess. More so now that him and London were a actual thing.