Wolf's POV:
   I left the two teens in peace for a while, so I could check on Arthur. He was still a puppy after a year and a half, the drug seemed to have affected his ageing. He was still only a six month old pup, when he was actually a year older. I'd stopped him chewing the furniture several times, and today was no exception. I barrelled into him, knocking him over. Growling at the puppy as he guiltily spat the remaining bits of table leg out. I asked him to play, to take his mind of being bored, and we spent a good while chasing each other and play fighting.

   I stopped dead mid fight. Arthur did the same. I could hear a faint, almost silent scream echo around the house. No human could possibly hear it, but my sensitive dog ears could. Arthur could hear it too, and followed me as I raced toward the hidden room behind the picture in kaito's bedroom. Arthur had never figured out how to get into the hidden room, and I heard a thump as he raced into the wall.

At the bottom of the slope, I saw kaito holding onto the detective, hugging him from behind. The poor thing had changed back into a child again. I did a quick calculation in my head (a dog doing math, I know, I know) and figured out that the drug must have been affecting him since shortly after being shot seven hours ago. (It was now seven thirty am). If kudo kun was right, then by rights, he should have changed right away into a teen, but I gathered due to the slow release rather than the usual burst of chemicals from the capsule, that the process had been delayed, giving him only three hours as an actual teen. I turned to my laptop and typed as such, letting my master know what I was thinking.

The two boys, one seventeen and one seven year old, sat like that for a while, the young boy sleeping fitfully. The pouch around my neck had information that could help him, but I wasn't about to give it up to anyone but shiho San. The boy was shaking with pain as the drug worked its way out of his system, the effects seeming to take forever to fade. It wasn't until about ten in the morning that he began to look better. A whole nine and a half hours after first exposure.

Narrators POV:
The Mouri detective agency was in turmoil. Mouri kogoro was cowering against the couch, begging his daughter to calm down. Ran wouldn't listen, but shouted at him angrily.

"What do you mean conan kun wandered off at the heist? You were supposed to watch him. He hasn't been back since then, he hasn't called, or messaged me. IF SOMETHINGS HAPPENED TO HIM OTOUSAN, I WILL MAKE YOU WISH YOU HADN'T COME HOME WITHOUT HIM!" Her voice was rising with each word, and the famous yet stupid detective muttered something about already regretting not looking for the brat. He got a well aimed karate kick in the stomach for his efforts, as ran continued to rage at her father.

Conan was like a little brother to her, and ran was worried. The last time he went missing like this, not telling anyone, he had been kidnapped and nearly killed by a car crusher. She couldn't lose her little brother, not after she lost her childhood friend shinichi. He'd been missing for nearly a year and a half, showing himself a few times, only to disappear without a trace soon after. And idea suddenly came to mind and she picked up the phone, forgetting about her terrified father for the moment.

The phone rang for what seemed like an eternity for the distraught karate champion, until finally someone picked up.
"Moshi moshi, ran chan, that you?" Kazuha asked quietly in he Osakan accent.
"Hai, is conan with you or hattori kun? He disappeared in the kid heist two days ago. He hasn't called or anything" the Osakan girl replied with no, not since ran had left the hotel for the detective agency last evening. A sudden noise was heard as someone snatched the phone off of Kazuha chan and cut the phone off.

Kazuha looked at her dark skinned friend as he glared at her.

"Conan kun is fine, I've just gotten another message from him. I don't know where he is, he'll tell me that when I call him later" the Osakan detective lied, guiltily thinking about the kid note he'd just received. The brindle dog had just left another note, and address, and the animal was currently waiting outside the hotel for him, a white and blue lead in its mouth. Hattori was now certain that kid had kidnapped his shrunken friend, but it was so unlike the usual MO of the thief, that heiji was worried.