Foreword

Hey guys! Welcome to book 2 of the "10 Ways To..." series:

10 Ways to Hug !

This book is gonna include 10 fairly short JOSHLER one-shots about 10 different types of hugs. Please don't mention the forest fic, other weird fics or TB saga please!

Those ideas were made up by me with inspiration I got from you guys! Here's the list of hug prompts I'm doing:

1: The calming hug - When you hug someone to call them down, after a panic attack or when someone's angry at themselves.

2: The being scared hug - When you're watching a scary movie or are scared about something else and you cuddle up to your friend or loved one.

3: The sad hug - The type of hug you share when one of you or both of you is sad and one of you is there to assure you that everything will be alright.

4: Waking up cuddle - When you wake up and the person next to you is cuddled up to you.

5: The reassuring hug - When you hug after a fight or disagreement to let someone know that you're alright, you'll get through everthing together.

6: The reunited hug - When you haven't seen each other for months, maybe years, and you get reunited. You don't ever want to let go of that person anymore.

7: The needed hug - The kind of hug you don't know you need but you do. You don't want to admit it or ask for it but deep inside you need that hug and it'll make you feel safe, calm, understood and not alone anymore.

8: Spooning - When you cuddle up to your loved one in bed or after sex.

9: The being interested hug - When you pull someone in your lap and hug them while listening and paying attention to something they're interested in or passionate about.

10: The conquering hug - When one of you does something they were very afraid to do so, but manage to get through it, and the other one hugs them and tells them 'I know you could do it'.

Can't wait to see you all in this book and hear from you! I'm currently writing a one-shot for this one and after that I'll finish one-shot 10 of 10 Ways to kiss!

Cover art made by @/boyaishere on IG. I only edited it!