Surprises After Rejection

Comenzar desde el principio

"Swayam, tum ek aur baar humein ek chance nahi de sakthe? Especially jab mein yeh chaahthi hun?"

"Tum kya samajhthi ho Sharon? Jab tumhaari mood aayi toh sab kuch sahi ho jaayega? He rubbed his forehead.

" Sahi? Toh tum yeh maanthe ho ki ab jo ho raha hein... Woh sahi nahi hein?.." She smiled sadly.

"Haan... Mein yeh maantha hun ki yeh galat hein... Ki mein iss kamre mein tumhaare saath akela hun, jabki meri girlfriend already hein... Aur woh mera intezaar kar rahi hein... And I won't betray her!" He warned her and pushed the door open with ease.

"Mujhe Sharon ke saath aisa nahi karna chaahiye tha... God!!! Kyun kiya mein aisa?? KYUN!!!" His hands went thrashing on the glass teapoy which broke leaving his blood trail in the shards. Cole came running into the living room where now he meet with an angry Swayam who was breaking stuff that came in his hands.

"The hell Swayam! What happened? Stop this for God's sake!!" He tried to hold back Swayam from further damaging his own property, but was easily thrown off from the contact.

"STAY THE HECK AWAY FROM ME!!" Swayam shopped at his friend who was now on the floor.

"SWAYAM! Yeh kya kiya tu ne?" That's when Rey came into the scene, running to pick Cole up from the ground. Bharat, Amar and Visakha came in following Rey, and the boys tried to keep Swayam in hold.

In Swayam's bedroom.
"I rejected her... Meine use hurt kiya Rey! Bahut hurt kiya... Aur uske bad, Meine Anna ko bhi hurt kiya!"

"Anna ko?"

"Haan... Hum an saath nahi hein Rey..."

"Oh wow! ...I mean I'm sorry dude... Woh achchi ladki thi..."

"Rey!" Simmi came in the room. "...Sharon airport mein nahi hein... Phone ki toh pata chala ki toh koi James ke saath hein!" As soon as she said the name out, Swayam's posture changed. He went from sad to disturbed. Soon Rey sensed this and got ready to ask.

"James... Corewell Managing Group ka maalik... Aur Sharon ki puraani dance partner, jab woh 'the dancing Cinderella' hua karthi thi..."

The Corewell apartment.
"...Orange juice for the princess..." He handed her a glass of the fresh juice.

"So Sharon, how did you like the concept?" He asked anxiously.

"Three years is like a lifetime James..." Sharon frowned and rubbed her hands together nervously.

"Then why don't we sign a 6 month contract... And Sharon, its an easy choice of getting to sign only after an ad... That's the best offer anyone can provide you know..."

"But my education... What about it?... I have two more years more to go till I graduate James..." She pointed out.

"Then I suggest you sign for 3 years and take up the same course here in New York that will be funded by my client! Think about it, studying the course with your own money! ...AND you don't have to participate in those silly competitions anymore... You will become the famous dance celebrity... People would worship you! You can go be a judge in shows like SYTYCD or AGT or Dancing Superstars... Or maybe start acting! This Sharon, is the ultimate career boost that everyone dreams of and is right at your doorstep!"

"James... Its all too... Uh... I think I need some time..." She frowns more as the idea seemed too selfish for her to accept because it would mean for her to move so much above her friends.

"That's what I don't have Sharon... 'time'... As I told you before, I am on a deadline... So if you are on aboard, I'll have to get your sign soon enough! And that would be like a matter of hours... So... I suggest you call your Dad and your lawyer and maybe send a copy of this agreement." He said as he handed her a set of plastic coated stamped papers.