Mistakes

Swayam's Apartment.
As if telepathy, his hands read her mind and knew what to do next, slipping their grip on her hips and then slowly running downwards to catch the hem of her dress. She jolted with his touch on her naked thighs. The next thing he knew was her cleavage between her perfect 34b boobs in full view to him, to savor by means of sight or touch or even taste. His eyes turned to a darker shade similar to that of hers, the dark magic of lust having conquered both their minds.

Anna hugged Swayam, electric shocks conducting through each others body, from his bare body to her nakedness just covered by a two piece top and bottom. And then his two fingers with the motive of untie slipped between the knot of her swimsuit top, stripping her out of it.

He took the now topless beauty in his strong arms, then kissed her melons before making her lie in his bed. Her face blushed as he stared on at the beautiful girl.

His hands began worshipping her whole body, her round assets, teasing her in between with slight pinching on her nipples, causing her to squirm. He then ran his hand further down on her body, feeling her soft creamy thighs, the heat of his rough palm running on her skin causing her to shiver in pleasure. As he looked on, he found the happiest smile on her face as she lay there shameless with her top exposed completely to him.

When she sensed no move from his side, she put her hands in front of his pant buckles and snapped it open. Then with two fingers she pulled down the zipper and got him rid of his trousers. She felt so happy to have reached this stage in her relationship as she guided him to rest on top of her, both now just in their underwear.

He leaned in to kiss her gently at first and then it just turned into a wild make out session. He could taste her tongue that seemed like a mixture of strawberry and honey. He felt her smooth hands gripping his aroused member. The need for him provide more increased in his pleasured attempt. His kisses showered from her lips to the nip of her ears and then every spot of her neck leaving hickeys at her sensitive points. "Mmm... Ah... Oh!"

Then further going down to her breasts, he relished in the feeling of her stiffened dug. He played with it, flicking it in his mouth with his tongue, sucking them and her body wriggled under him. "Oh Sway! Mmm... It feels so good!" She moaned.

His kisses went further down to her navel. He smiled as he heard her giggle, probably feeling ticklish on her sensitive skin.

"I love you Sway..." She whispered hoping he wouldn't freak out with the new knowledge of her strong feelings.

Yes, this was it. He was finally going to advance from remaining a celibate. But was this the girl he wanted to have this special moment with? "...Sharon?" He whispered.

"Mmm... Keep going Sway..." She encouraged him.

No! This was not her. No matter how much he tried, he couldn't get over the image of his first love. And he felt guilty for betraying Sharon, even though he knew it wouldn't matter to her. But he felt guilty for hurting himself and more than that to have hurt Anna, the pure hearted girl who loved him. He slowly pulled away from her nudity and pulled covers over her.

"...This is wrong... I can't do this to you Anna... I'm sorry!" He winced with an apologetic face.

"What are you doing Swayam? What's wrong?" She looked at him suddenly having been knocked out of ecstasy.

"It's just not fair to you, what I am doing..." He said getting up from the bed and walked into the closet coming back wearing a pair of neat boxers. He handed a new shirt to her.

"Tell me what's wrong Sway, and trust me we can get through it!" She said covering herself with his comforter.

"We... Anna, there is no 'we'... There is no 'us'!!" He whined, shaking his head in negation, his face in his palms.

"What? Is it because I came on too fast? I should have known better! I should have taken it slow... My mistake! I'm such a doofus! I couldn't help it... I'm so sorry Sway! I promise I will..." She started blabbering, trying to make up his mind.

"What are you saying? Its not about that... Its me... I can't do this with you anymore..." Before any of them could continue with their explanations, his phone began to ring. He picked it up and saw his sister's name in the caller ID. He excused himself from the room, and went to the hall.

"Taani?"

"Busy ho?" Swayam sensed the sarcasm from her voice.

"Kya hein Taani?" He got irritated with his sister's of timing taunt.

"Ruko, ruko, ruko! Mere upar bhadko mat! Aapka poora kaarnaama beach pe dekh chuki hoon!"

"Tum wahaan aayi thi?" He frowned.

"Haan unfortunately! Aur mein akele nahi thi! Sharon thi mere saath, aur woh bhi dekhi sab..." Taani raised her voice in anger.

Swayam shut his eyes in regret. He never had wanted the one person out of everyone in the world to witness what went in the beach, and she happened to be present there.

"...aur toh aur Sharon mood off ho ke kisi pub mein gayi hein akeli..." She finished.

"What? When?" He quickly tensed.

"Ek ghanta ho gayi hein ab tak... Aur meri calls udha nahi rahi... Mujhe pata bhi nahi ki mein kya karoon! Police ko bataaun ya unki parents ko?"

"Tumne achcha kiya mujhe bataake... And don't tell this to anyone else Taani, okay? Mein kuch kartha hoon..." Swayam ran into his closet and dressed up real quick and took out the keys for his bike.

"...why so rush Sway?! Any problem?" Anna sat up in the bed covering her body with his white colored comforter.

"Yeah......... Anna, you can stay here for tonight if you are tired... But I won't be back for a while... So I suggest you should probably go... Your call.." He said without even glancing at her as he closed the door behind him without staying to listen to her response. She frowned laying back in his bed.

Swayam drove his bike faster than he normally did but carefully to not get caught by the cops. He had to get to his Dance company building, ASAP. As soon as he reached there, he didn't waste a second to reach Amar and Bharat's room.

"Amar! Open up!" He knocked on the door. But some muffed voices were heard from inside and nothing else. Swayam couldn't wait for long and knocked again but this time with a warning, "Agar tuh kholega nahi toh mein andar aa jaunga!" He then heard something probably a heavy object falling down from inside followed by a shuffling noise and then the clicking off the door to open the slept face of Amar in a night shirt and trousers. "Thya bhai?" He said rubbing the back of his head as if he was paining there.

"Bharat so raha hein kya?" Swayam asked putting his head inside the room through the crack of the opened door.

Amar's eyes popped out to his friend's query. "Uhhhhhhhaaaaann!!! Haan, haan , haan!! Sone de utko! Thya taam tha bhai?" Amar closed the door from outside and pulled Swayam away from his room.

"Tera madad chaahiye, ek number trace karna tha."

"Iss laat ko?" He asked.

"Haan, abhi! Chal!" Swayam led Amar to his office, switched his computer on and let the latter do his magic of finding Sharon's location by her number.

"Twayam... Lath call 37 minutes pehle thiya hua hein... Ploblem yeh hein thi idd time ke baad woh kahin bhi ho takthi hein..."

"Woh call trace karke kaunse tower ke kareeb aata hein?" Swayam stared into the screen.

"Tawal tya Twayam, woh Lover's Night Club hein location!" Amar smiled victoriously having done his task successfully.

Swayam patted his friend in the back and stood up to leave.

"Thanks yaar! Dekh yeh Tab rakh lein apne paas..." Swayam said handing him his electronic Tab.

"Wow! Okay bhai!" He replied.

Swayam continued, "...Yahi kaam isme aur asaani se kar saktha hein tuh... Agar pehle jaise kuch tagging-tracking ka kaam karna pade toh tuh room mein bhi kar saktha hein... Okay... Mein nikaltha hun..." Swayam pressed his shoulders and left hurriedly.