Team St.Louis

"Swayam?" Visakha responded.

"Visakha, I want you to come..." Swayam said.

"Kya problem has dude?"

"Ek major idea mila hein...  Its big and I need your team, all the 11..."

"It's ten Swayam... Woh nahi aayegi. You know that..."

"Its okay... Ten will be enough..."

"When?"

"ASAP..."

Two days passed...
At the airport.
"She is asking me to move out man! What the fuck?" Cole complained as they both waited for Swayam's Indian friends to arrive.

"She already had agreed to take things slow from day one. And it's been only the days Cole. Stop overreacting, I know she doesn't have a hand in this 'move in' drama. I know you just want to get it on with Gina..."

"Okay maybe I do have a crush on her roommate but that doesn't explain the coincidence of her moving in with you that'd bag a chance for me to get it with Gina... Plus it's a girls hostel!"

"I know Gina would move out the second Anna is out."

"Okay are you going to kick me out and let Anna in?"

"Not a chance... Well I like the idea of kicking you out!"

"Well not good if you don't create a vacancy for me I'm not... She loves you man! Consider my offer!"

"Let this thing get over and then I will think about it!" He said irritatedly.

"Think about what?" A familiar female voice interrupted the boys who got attentive to the interruption.

"VISAKHA!! Welcome to America!" He welcomed the simple tracksuit wearing girl with a warm hug.

"Oh thanks dude! Team aa rahe hein...Simmi-Rinni ki luggage security pakad li hein... Meine pehle hi samjhaane ki koshish ki thi ki itni makeup kits ki zaroorat nahi hein!!" She made a funny face bulging her eyes a bit earning a laughter from Cole.

"Swayam! Yeh joker kaun hein?" She pointed her eyes at Cole while directing the question to her friend.

"Hey I understood that!" Cole replied for Swayam guessing correctly that she referred to him as a clown.

"Of I'm sorry. Let me introduce... This is Cole, he is my roommate. Cole, this is my best friend from India, Visakha." Cole grinned and waved at her to which she responded with an uninterested look.

"Tumhaari luggage kahaan hein?" Swayam changed the topic.

"Arre apne dosth ke yahaan therne luggage thodi chaahiye!" Visakha patted Swayam's back earning a confused pause from the latter.

"...kidding yaar! They'll bring mine too... Cabs ready hein?" She threw her head back and laughed.

"Humaare company caravan laaya hun... Araam se jaa sakthe hein usme.." He said.

"Wow! Show off time huh??" Simmi came from behind smirking at Swayam. He fake smiled at her.

"Nahi chaahiye toh waapis bhej dun?... good luck travelling in cab."

"Nahi, nahi!! Mazak tha dude... Tumhaari security checking itni jaldi ho gayi Simmi?" Visakha asked to which the former groaned for a reply.

"Haan aur meri bhi ho gayi!" Rinni shouted as she came and stood beside Simmi carrying a well designed hand bag matching to her blue tight bandage bodycon dress and grinned at Swayam.

"Arre teri maa ki aankh, bantaaye mein boltha hun jhod de uski bag wahin ka wahin! Uski toh aisi ki taisi!" Swayam's looked at the short guy wearing a cap but with missing the usual metallic chain on his neck. He carried four bags on top of him and pulled two rollers behind.